• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't think he was referring to the Kiefer diss, I think he means when she read "The Witcher 3" for a game that wasn't The Witcher 3.

I mean she was probably on that eznark buzz. Sure seemed like it. But the ether prior to that made up for it.

I mean she was probably on that eznark buzz. Sure seemed like it. But the ether prior to that made up for it.

I mean I think almost everyone at this show was either higher than ferny on a Friday or drunker than eznark on a every day. Literally no one on that thing was sober.

CB3

My takeaway from watching most of that thing :(other than the aforementioned ethers/flubs)

-Game award shows are still the worst
-Gary Whitta got fat. Sorry eznark
-The Battlefront shilling was extra shameless
- Jade Raymond is still gorgeous.
-That Metal Gear song is still pretty cool
-Koji Kondo should have been playing the Piano with various kirby/balloon fight themes instead of whoever that guy was

My takeaway from watching most of that thing :(other than the aforementioned ethers/flubs)

-Gary Whitta got fat. Sorry eznark
-The Battlefront shilling was extra shameless
- Jade Raymond is still gorgeous.
-That Metal Gear song is still pretty cool
-Koji Kondo should have been playing the Piano with various kirby/balloon fight themes instead of whoever that guy was

You don't remember DEADMAU5 from the International FIVE?

Congrats FMT, just saw the Facebook post. I assume this is new news :)

I like that FMT's real life friends made the same jokes about parentage that we made when he told us.

BigAT

RIP Scott Weiland? Awful, but not shocking in the least based on what he's looked like lately. Really unfortunate he could never truly kick it.

RIP Scott Weiland? Awful, but not shocking in the least based on what he's looked like lately. Really unfortunate he could never truly kick it.

Seems legit. Saw him live a couple times in the 90s. Even back then, you could kinda tell he wasn't going to make it to old age. Kinda surprised he made it this far.

DJ Bowser

Sounds like things one would need to grab the facemask to do. Looks like he slightly contacted it with his finger while grabbing his shoulder.

Bad call.

CB3

The facemask was contacted and it made the helmet turn. Grabbing isn't anywhere in the rule.

This must be why everyone thinks you two are the same person

Top Bottom