• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

maybe it is his new favorite play instead of screens all game?

Were screens the replacement for Bucs Y Sail?

TheLostBigBoss what is your availability like? I gotta take my car in for a mileage checkup this weekend and I'm watching the Pac 12 CCG and going to a scotch tasting party tomorrow. I'm not doing shit tonight though.

Were screens the replacement for Bucs Y Sail?

TheLostBigBoss what is your availability like? I gotta take my car in for a mileage checkup this weekend and I'm watching the Pac 12 CCG and going to a scotch tasting party tomorrow. I'm not doing shit tonight though.

don't have the power cord for my PS4, replacement isn't here anymore and mine is coming in the mail tomorrow.

So I guess Sunday

BigAT

TFW you get abandoned by your Rocket League fam

giphy.gif

DJ Bowser

Could have been a GG CB, given how the second half began.

I'm happy with how I played on defense until it became a farce. I'd say the prime difference was that while both our QBs were inaccurate, when mine missed, rather than hitting open field, he hit your guys in the chest.

It sucks that unless there's a collapse by someone in the North or West, my season may effectively be over. If I can actually keep improving at user d (and learn to make a play on the ball like on that damn screen) I think I can win out.

Edit: also, I need to make myself a Ribeye and take a quick shower.. if anyone's around for Rocket League after, I'm down.

Out of the fire, but won't be home 'til January. My December DotA dreams are ded. T_T

Also, jet lag too stronk. @_@

rors! a lot has changed in dota since you left. i have become some type of prodigy. i once used dust appropriately

p.s.

updated daddy leagues site and the 1-6 playoff teams in the NFC all have 2 losses or less. fun!

Top Bottom