• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

BigAT

The best announcement was Yakuza 0 for the US! I know Bowser has my back on this one

Finally he doesn't have to be tsundre that all the baka gaijin are preventing him from playing his favorite game series (after Naruto Shipuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm, obviously).

Smokey

But what about all those great VR titles they showed like Crazy Taxi Zombie edition and Robot Golf!

I cut away during Robot Golf and back to the UH game. Looked real suspect. Only PSVR games I want to try are Rez, Ace Combat, and No Mans Sky when it gets announced.

Mrbob

Robot Golf will be GOTY.

Never played Ni No Kuni or whatever its called but I might try out the sequel. Game looked like an animated movie, crazy.

Is Nuclear Throne up yet on PSN?

i don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck if FF7 is a reskinned anything. looks awesome

also, i finally beat sweet tea rakeem and vic cherry on pain mode in Lisa the painful. i knew i could do it!

Watched the MLB trailer again and the cards they showed were:
Gary Carter
Rollie Fingers
Tony Gwynn
Reggie Jackson
Joe Carter
Ryne Sandberg

Miguel Cabrera, Marlins
Greinke, Royals
Albert Pujols, Cardinals
Arod, Rangers
CC Sabathia, Indians
Ichiro, Mariners

I got my cable in the mail, if you have time today between games I can go.

Yeah, I can go whenever as long as we finish before the Pac12 CCG.

Was hoping they'd announce Ni No Kuni as playable on the ps4 as well. Need to finish that dumb game.

I almost platinumed Ni No Kuni. Game was fun but it got incredibly tedious towards the end. I wonder what the combat system is like for the new one.

http://www.lisatherpg.com/

Lisa is a quirky side-scrolling RPG set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Beneath the charming and funny exterior is a world full of disgust and moral destruction. Players will learn what kind of person they are by being FORCED to make choices. These choices permanently effect the game play. If you want to save a party member from death, you will have to sacrifice the strength of your character. Whether it's taking a beating for them, or chopping off limbs, or some other inhuman way. You will learn that in this world being selfish and heartless is the only way to survive...

They have an odd definition for quirky.

eznark

Banned
Bryan Wiedey @pastapadre
New for RTTS in MLB 16 is the ability to play a series of games without having to exit out to the menu between each one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okay so what's the plan then? I have nothing else using internet in my apartment.

Oh sure, reset after I have a good start on offense and go up a touch down. Awesome.

Okay so what's the plan then? I have nothing else using internet in my apartment.

...we just reset and hope for a better connection. It's happened before with other people where a reset fixes stuff, not exactly the first time a laggy madden game has happened.

Don't bitch about resets to me when I was up 2 games in a row to by 2 TD's Bird only for his connection to drop twice.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
...we just reset and hope for a better connection. It's happened before with other people where a reset fixes stuff, not exactly the first time a laggy madden game has happened.

Don't bitch about resets to me when I was up 2 games in a row to by 2 TD's Bird only for his connection to drop twice.

PJSalt

I want a commish ruling on the fact that I'm driving again at the end of the first and TLBB wants a restart.

I wanted a restart after my first drive, you bitched about it after your punt, and now that you can just run and call slants/drags against a horrible D with me unable to play MLB due to the horrid lag you want to bitch to the commish?

Actually, fine, we can restart. I know you'll just bust out some fake 5 wide cheese so I might as well get this nonsense over with. Concede the game and we can re-start.

BigAT

Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL-1430768736.gif

Top Bottom