• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

cdyhybrid

pOUWZFv.png

That was a fun game.

eznark

Banned
Fucking country club is out of brandy. Mother Fucking outrage. Drinking plebe whiskey old fashioneds. The fuck is this, a third world country? Furious.

mlb online was "improved" last year. i know it's not saying much, but it was better than it was the year before. maybe they will improve it to mediocre status this year!

eznark

Banned
For some reason the guy who put the sound system into Lucas' new personal plane is at the club tonight. Had dinner with him. He says the new star wars is "an incredible return to form".

He showed me pictures to corroborate.

Rorschach

rors! a lot has changed in dota since you left. i have become some type of prodigy. i once used dust appropriately
Woah! The game may have changed too much for me to adjust to!

Meanwhile... Rtz and EE still failing... Some things never change. Also, is pieliedie really the best Secret could find?

Birdman02

GG Luke. Terrible game for bridgewater. He couldn't hit anything over five yards. His fumble was bullshit though...for some reason he did some type of hesitation or something right when he crossed the line and cut right towards your defender slightly behind him. That should have been an easy 5-10 yard run.

LukeSmith

GG Luke. Terrible game for bridgewater. He couldn't hit anything over five yards. His fumble was bullshit though...for some reason he did some type of hesitation or something right when he crossed the line and cut right towards your defender slightly behind him. That should have been an easy 5-10 yard run.

gg birdles, glad bridgewater only had a bruised shoulder or something from that sack

Top Bottom