• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Smokey

A reminder that Best Buys B2G1F starts now. It's live on their website. Now includes Fallout 4 and Battefront. I was a few days too early on R6:Siege :(

I ended up getting Fallout 4, Battlefront, and Divinity Original Sin for PS4. Was gonna do Just Cause 3, but I read the last 2 pages of the OT and it sounds fucking terrible on consoles.

A reminder that Best Buys B2G1F starts now. It's live on their website. Now includes Fallout 4 and Battefront. I was a few days too early on R6:Siege :(

I ended up getting Fallout 4, Battlefront, and Divinity Original Sin for PS4. Was gonna do Just Cause 3, but I read the last 2 pages of the OT and it sounds fucking terrible on consoles.
I actually might do that sale, get r6, and then return that r6 on my original order from last week lol

BigAT

I'm sorry man, I should've posted but got drunk with a coworker and.. Lost track of time.

DRSovrk.gif

eznark

Banned

Is that online only?

Wish this applied to digital games, as well.

Nightz

Cola, are you available before the late games?

Just a heads up to my next opponent(s): my wife and I are moving to a new place so I probably won't be able to play any games this week.

Greg

I saw The Night Before and it was better than I was expecting

Seth was great, and Van Alden from Boardwalk Empire had a role as a dealer that was hilarious

Better for little kids: Disney Infinity or Lego Dimensions?

Aren't they roughly the same? I think it just comes down to which one has the toys/characters your kids prefer. Lego has DC characters, Disney has Star Wars, Marvel and Disney. The Lego toys can actually be used with regular Lego stuff.

Top Bottom