• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

Watch this crazy ass run Splat had in our game. Pretty sure the guy broke at least 3 tackles, and managed to get out of a huge clump of players.

VagueBlueJunebug.gif

Sokantish

Greg would never cheese, you guys just aren't understanding it. Greg is the only person that ever does it, it's not that big of a deal guys

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dont see it too often. I dont really care if it happens once or so against me in a game. Anything more than that and id start getting suspicious.

Greg

amazing game, boss

shame about your last 1st down conversion... the play call screen skipped when I selected and had the wrong play up, and then you caught me trying to audible at the snap when I was trying to fix it

edit: what scramble stuff? eat shit

I dealt with your garbage lag that would've led to 3 picks to your TE

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
amazing game, boss

shame about your last 1st down conversion... the play call screen skipped when I selected and had the wrong play up, and then you caught me trying to audible at the snap when I was trying to fix it

one of those posts where you say a bunch of nice things before reading about your opponent calling you a cheeser a few posts up.

eznark

Banned
amazing game, boss

edit: what scramble stuff? eat shit

I dealt with your garbage lag that would've led to 3 picks to your TE

If you had stopped him he just would've pulled the plug and made you play all over again. Better off just moving on.

LJ11

what does clicking R3 do when playing as a defender?

Go to practice mode and find out!

Or I can just tell you, the Spy chases the QB. So you can sit back in your 4 deep coverage with 3 man pass rush, spy the end, and when you need him to rush you click R3. But be warned, if you have 2 or fewer pass rushers, pancakes gallore if your opponent runs or throws a screen.

brentech

Would love to know how one learns they can move the receivers, but is unaware of spy being triggered by R3. I guess the cheese is more important.

Greg

R3 wasn't going to help him from leaving the receiver he was covering to chase a slow QB

unless me lobbing the ball over his dumb ass to a wide open receiver is cheese

Top Bottom