• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

i was having a back and forth battle with you in the madden-age FF league splat, but now you've pulled away. fucking cam!

didn't really matter for me, already clinched a playoff spot and i couldn't move up or down in the playoff seeding. i will beat you in the playoffs!

Splat

Ah shit. Alright, we'll do it tomorrow Bren, rest up!

Everyone laughed at me having money left over in the auction league. Depth paid off in spades!

GG LJ. Game could have been close for some time but I kept making terrible decisions and putting myself in a deeper hole, and you were slicing my D

also, as i type this, fuck todd gurley lol

but yeah anyways it got out of hand and I wanted to just chew clock but I decided that I had to get my offense going in some way. sorry if that 4th took a while even though we knew the outcome. and now back to chew clock!

I think it started when I chose to pass in situations I should have run. oh well, what could have been!

LJ11

GG LJ. Game could have been close for some time but I kept making terrible decisions and putting myself in a deeper hole

also, as i type this, fuck todd gurley lol

but yeah anyways it got out of hand and I wanted to just chew clock but I decided that I had to get my offense going in some way. sorry if that 4th took a while even though we knew the outcome. and now back to chew clock!

Nah, don't worry about that 4th. My first quarter was a mess, was chatting with Amazon customer service, I was taking too long to pick plays. Game changed on that fumble, yeah you made a couple of throwing mistakes but that fumble put me up two possessions and I had the ball at half. Man you did good on usering a bunch of plays, got lucky you didn't pick off that short throw to Tavon Austin. Would have been a game changer.

And yeah, Gurley is a beast.

GG FMT. I just kept stupidly attacking your user LB. well done. Should've went for it on fourth and one at the end instead of settling. Kaepernick is aweful.

Tannehill: 26.4, 16/30, 0TD, 3 INTs
Miller: 15 carries, 40 yds // 2 rec, 4 Yds
Tate: 92 yd KR, 1 TD
Jones: 7 Tkl, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Kaepernick: 54.0, 13/28, 109 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT // 6 carries, 56 yds
Foster: 19 carries, 92 yds, 1 TD // 1 rec, 20 yds
Davis: 4 rec, 47 yds
Williams: 2 Tkls, 2 INTs

GG FMT. I just kept stupidly attacking your user LB. well done. Should've went for it on fourth and one at the end instead of settling.

gg brah. i was also surprised you didn't go for it on that 4th (and there was one other one i thought you might/should near midfield). dolphins D line tossed my guys around like ragdolls a few times. kap bailed me out with his legs! i have to take advantage of him while i still have him.... one last ride!

gg brah. i was also surprised you didn't go for it on that 4th (and there was one other one i thought you might/should near midfield). dolphins D line tossed my guys around like ragdolls a few times. kap bailed me out with his legs! i have to take advantage of him while i still have him.... one last ride!
Yeah I can't blame you, especially in that weather.

I'm 2-8 but I'm only 3 game behind Rinse and have yet to play him. ....I still have a chance

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington or Mcneily?

No way bro.

Reminder I am out of town tomorrow morning to Sunday night.

Just got back from Havana Cuba, had a ridiculous time out there it was really awesome. I had literally about 15 combined minutes of any kind of working wifi before today. Shit I was in the middle of posting on here two nights ago and the signal cut out, sorry if I wasnt clear enough.

Also, fuck the Giants. I am done with them for the year. Didn't see the game yet but I don't care!

Lastly, fuck Communism.

eznark

Banned
When does GB start putting out their game of the year stuff? Also, CB what were you talking about with the Rykert taco stuff?

BigAT

When does GB start putting out their game of the year stuff? Also, CB what were you talking about with the Rykert taco stuff?

It's usually the break between Christmas and New Years. Dan bought $91 worth of Taco Bell, it was all on his Periscope though. Someone probably put it on Youtube by now, I'm sure.

McNei1y

Any chance I can be set to Auto-Pilot so Somnia can play whenever he's free? My past 24 hours have just been terrible. On top of losing my keys in Atlantic City and paying a locksmith, I decided to go to my parents house because it was a shorter trip home (My PS4 is at my place). Problem is, I woke up this morning to go to work and my car would not start. So now I have to go back to my parents' place to figure out why the car wont start. FML.

LJ11

No way bro.

Just got back from Havana Cuba, had a ridiculous time out there it was really awesome. I had literally about 15 combined minutes of any kind of working wifi before today. Shit I was in the middle of posting on here two nights ago and the signal cut out, sorry if I wasnt clear enough.

Also, fuck the Giants. I am done with them for the year. Didn't see the game yet but I don't care!

Lastly, fuck Communism.

Man I want to go to Cuba next year, I also want to go to a few other places in Europe, Norway/Spain and Greece, but I probably could do Cuba over an extended Weekend. Glad you enjoyed it.

I have enough for a free international trip but I can't decide where.

I want to cross the Atlantic though. I'm tired of the Pacific Ocean lol

DCX

DCX
Nah, don't worry about that 4th. My first quarter was a mess, was chatting with Amazon customer service, I was taking too long to pick plays. Game changed on that fumble, yeah you made a couple of throwing mistakes but that fumble put me up two possessions and I had the ball at half. Man you did good on usering a bunch of plays, got lucky you didn't pick off that short throw to Tavon Austin. Would have been a game changer.

And yeah, Gurley is a beast.
Should be a good game between us. Gurley VS Coleman!

DCX

Somnia

Any chance I can be set to Auto-Pilot so Somnia can play whenever he's free? My past 24 hours have just been terrible. On top of losing my keys in Atlantic City and paying a locksmith, I decided to go to my parents house because it was a shorter trip home (My PS4 is at my place). Problem is, I woke up this morning to go to work and my car would not start. So now I have to go back to my parents' place to figure out why the car wont start. FML.

You guys can just SIM it :)

Not a fan of playing the CPU!

Hope things start looking up McNeily!

There's only a few things worth getting there now, and maybe some others I haven't tried. CB is the official Taco Bell expert.

1. Beefy fritos burrito
2. Any of their freezes/Mountain Dew specials
3. Quesadilla

I used to get the chicken soft taco when I think it was a dollar but it no longer is

Colasante

Sorry Nightz, I've been swamped with work. I'm not sure when the advance is but I'll be back tonight around 7pm Pacific and can play then. If that doesn't work for you and it's going to advance, I can be put on AP.

Ferny

There's only a few things worth getting there now, and maybe some others I haven't tried. CB is the official Taco Bell expert.

1. Beefy fritos burrito
2. Any of their freezes/Mountain Dew specials
3. Quesadilla

I used to get the chicken soft taco when I think it was a dollar but it no longer is
Cheesy Gordita Crunch is so good if it's pretty fresh. Same with their potato soft tacos. But those are always hit or miss.

McNei1y

You guys can just SIM it :)

Not a fan of playing the CPU!

Hope things start looking up McNeily!

Sorry bud. It's been a crazy fun week up until yesterday afternoon.

To top it all off when I got to work the bathroom door wouldn't open and I locked myself in for about 5 minutes. What a lovely week so far.

Smokey

To top it all off when I got to work the bathroom door wouldn't open and I locked myself in for about 5 minutes. What a lovely week so far.

Bruh

Top Bottom