• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
If you microwave it like a chump, maybe. But I'm telling you, toss it in the oven at 350 for a few minutes and it's good as new.

I mean, that's all they do when they serve it anyway. Pop it out of the freezer box corporate sends it to them in and into the oven for 3 minutes. Boom, TBell.

rinse82

Sorry Nightz, I've been swamped with work. I'm not sure when the advance is but I'll be back tonight around 7pm Pacific and can play then. If that doesn't work for you and it's going to advance, I can be put on AP.

Sounds like a simit, Nightz is moving starting today and has no access to his PS4

Cola: we play after the advance, and I'm around at 7PST if you want to play then.

CB, I got to level 37 in Destiny last night. Only 3 more levels to go!

I feel like starting at 25 probably changed the entire experience of the game as I have soloed pretty much everything and haven't had to grind or redo any missions.

The network is extremely bipolar, my match with Purple was amazingly smooth last night, and it was on the wifi instead of LAN.

I'll be sure to say my prayers for a smooth connection.

BigAT

CB, I got to level 37 in Destiny last night. Only 3 more levels to go!

I feel like starting at 25 probably changed the entire experience of the game as I have soloed pretty much everything and haven't had to grind or redo any missions.

They definitely retuned the leveling, because I went 0 to 40 rather quickly and without having to grind at all, which I gather was not the case upon release.

BigAT

Wait, they're breaking up FF7 into chunks and selling it piecemeal? Good grief. I thought people were kind of crazy to be excited for that game in the first place, but this is just laughable. Explains why that trailer only showed stuff from the super early part of the game.

Greg

Wait, they're breaking up FF7 into chunks and selling it piecemeal? Good grief. I thought people were kind of crazy to be excited for that game in the first place, but this is just laughable. Explains why that trailer only showed stuff from the super early part of the game.
it's the only way to consume a 20 year old game!

Somnia

Wait, they're breaking up FF7 into chunks and selling it piecemeal? Good grief.

Each game will be it's own unique story and experience, but will tie in overall when all the episodes are released. Volume wise each will have the content equal to a full game.

With that though we don't know the amount of episodes or release dates, etc. yet.

Greg

Each game will be it's own unique story and experience, but will tie in overall when all the episodes are released. Volume wise each will have the content equal to a full game.

With that though we don't know the amount of episodes or release dates, etc. yet.
how much did you get paid for this post?

BigAT

With that though we don't know the amoutn of episodes or release dates, etc. yet.

Want to know what is equal content to a full game? The full game.

Somnia

how much did you get paid for this post?

Nothing, I'm relaying information on the game since you guys are posting about it.

I'm still 100% on board and excited for the remake. If the episodes turn out to be short little things on par with a TellTale game then I'll book, but currently replaying FF7 and I think people forget how much content was in that game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Shit any chance you will be home before the advance, Trasher? Prob not since you are west coast.

My fault that we didn't play so if you guys want to give him a sim win its ok with me.

I'll prob get home before the advance so I should have time to scout and game prep.

They definitely retuned the leveling, because I went 0 to 40 rather quickly and without having to grind at all, which I gather was not the case upon release.

I had been averaging 1 level per hour and a half and then last night I went up 3 levels so I dunno. I might have played longer than an hour last night as well.

Top Bottom