• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would have watched the movie Fargo way sooner if anyone mentioned that it was just a big troll about the mid-west.

Its like bob is voicing every character in this movie

hold on a sec, I'm gonna try something

this doesn't make any sense. My roommate plays Gears completely lag free on wifi yet the madden game is choppy as fuck randomly with people

well kicking my suite mate off Xbox didn't work. Everyone else has fine connections except for me. What fun.

Game is unplayable. If you're not around on Saturday night take the sim win since you're in the lead 10-14 right now.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, gonna get all my consoles set up today at some point.

Get your computer set up fool! MGAF is down to 3 members without you :(

Crow needs to change his fucking tag.

Think I'm going to go pick up BF, Fallout and Uncharted Collection today. With the gamers club thing it's like $90. I will never, ever play any of them.

Nightz

Think I'm going to go pick up BF, Fallout and Uncharted Collection today. With the gamers club thing it's like $90. I will never, ever play any of them.

Got the PC set up in the office last night. All set for Dotes.

Rainbow six siege should be one of those

I like it more and more

I love NHL, but playing with you stoners was too much even for a game I love. Can't imagine how awful it would be in a tactical shooter.
Why does being stoners matter when you're the one who fucking sucks at just about every sports game?

Look in the mirror for once.

Has nothing to do with performance!

This is exactly everything that's wrong with you and your sack of shit existence. Go vote for Trump, why don't you.

You're the very worst. You should have your own day time TV show called "Judge Eznark : Always making the worst decisions possible"

eznark

Banned
This is exactly everything that's wrong with you and your sack of shit existence. Go vote for Trump, why don't you.

You're the very worst. You should have your own day time TV show called "Judge Eznark : Always making the worst decisions possible"

cry.gif

Greg

4-0

and then the loss to the CPU with AD dropping 4 TDs on me

barely beat Nightz on some bullshit game, and then downhill ever since

broken

BigAT

He needs that Nelson moment where he looks in the mirror and accidentally laughs at himself, then realizes why no one came to his birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgmYVbx7pns

TheCrow

I'm playing xenoblade. Almost got my mech and I'm like 30 hours in.

eznark

Banned
My last birthday got thrown out of Dave and Busters before 5 pm. No one is going to stop coming to those!

I think it took me 15 hours just to explore 15% of the continent so that I can do the 4th mission. Lots of little annoying things but generally fun overall.

Somnia

So looking at all the games at PSX and others, it's really pushing me to build a new PC early next year and just use my consoles for Madden and 1st party exclusives.

It's obvious how EVERYTHING is coming to PC now, even the JRPGs which were always just on console are now coming to PC. They might be 2-3 months later, but they're all coming to it.

I may have to hit you up Smokey early next year for some ideas.

Ferny

So looking at all the games at PSX and others, it's really pushing me to build a new PC early next year and just use my consoles for Madden and 1st party exclusives.

It's obvious how EVERYTHING is coming to PC now, even the JRPGs which were always just on console are now coming to PC. They might be 2-3 months later, but they're all coming to it.

I think you've gone from the Xbox to the Ps4 to PC to XBox to Ps4 to PC.

Smokey

Perfect timing. Next year is going to be huge. Pascal ia going to be a significant jump. And then there is

broadwell-ev8o7f.jpg

From benchlife if you didnt know

10 core proc dropping in Q2 my pants are rising. 8 core 6900k looking real good too.

Ideally i want to upgrade to the 6950x + Pascal + x34 Predator type monitor. Realistically ill be buying diapers.

Somnia

I think you've gone from the Xbox to the Ps4 to PC to XBox to Ps4 to PC.

Or I own all of them and haven't "gone" from any of them. I play on all 3 I've just preferred the xbox for most, ps4 for sports, rpgs and destiny. If I can consolidate all of it onto PC and just play some on console it'd be better.

TheCrow

I think it took me 15 hours just to explore 15% of the continent so that I can do the 4th mission. Lots of little annoying things but generally fun overall.

Yeah, it's pretty good. The affinity quests are well done and I've been doing all of those before any of the main story stuff.

Sokantish

My Xenoblade just keeps getting disconnected from the server after the game has been running a couple minutes. I even tried to assign an IP like some thread recommended but that didn't help either. Dumb game :(

I want Xenoblade, but I'm so burnt out on open world RPGs. I've barely touched Fallout because of it too.

thats how i feel (even though i bought xenoblade already). i started playing it and i just stopped about an hour or two in (rick sanchez style) and said you know what.... nah.

Somnia

It's pretty much the only single player game I have stuck with all year. At least I didn't burn myself out I guess.

I may give it a shot eventually, but I need a break from the Open World RPG scene. Same thing with MMO's after playing them non-stop since Beta of Ultima Online I have finally given the genre a rest.

I've been playing a lot of smaller indie games only lately. I think I'm getting old...

Top Bottom