• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Bowser my friend found this in Miami, you need to find where ever this is

12346803_10106954332788220_612075580_n.jpg

TheCrow

I'm happy with my progress this week, some new personal bests. I hit 1183 on the leg press x6, 245lb squat x4 (could have probably gone higher but I was exhausted) and on bench I hit 225x 4.

Progress is progress! Now if I could stop cheating so hard on the weekends and get back to losing more weight :p

Good stuff. I must confess that I no longer squat. It's a terrible sin but I just can't care enough to do it. :( Soon, you'll be benching more than me and you've just started. Now that you got two plates down, you better start shooting for 3.

Somnia

Good stuff. I must confess that I no longer squat. It's a terrible sin but I just can't care enough to do it. :( Soon, you'll be benching more than me and you've just started. Now that you got two plates down, you better start shooting for 3.

I am close to giving up squating also, I've been doing more hack squats lately than anything.

Might be awhile for 3 plates, but I'm going to keep pushing forward!

Ferny

Love squats. Such a good workout.

TheCrow

Love squats. Such a good workout.

It's the best exercise by far. Also I had started to get knee pain unless I was wearing knee sleeves. I took a break and never went back. At this point it's not like i'm trying to compete or anything so I'm just going to do what I enjoy. Fuck IT!

DCX

DCX
Bowser, I'm all for people liking what they like but explain to me what seems to be the obvious concern. What if chick ass is not clean bruh? Toliet paper infused shit pebbles?

You still diving in?

DCX

Bowser, I'm all for people liking what they like but explain to me what seems to be the obvious concern. What if chick ass is not clean bruh? Toliet paper infused shit pebbles?

You still diving in?

DCX

I'm sure Bowser brings floss to get the corn out of his teeth.

DJ Bowser

You still diving in?

DCX
Luckily, ass-eating isn't the only thing I enjoy. I also love a nice two-person shower which doubles as adequate foreplay and hygiene maintenance.

Though, if it's dirty-no thanks. I like to live dangerously, but I'm not that brand of risk-taker.

BigAT

Is Fargo an hour when it's on TV? Variable depending on the length of the episode? Trying to figure out how something with a runtime of 53 minutes gets put on network television.

brentech

Is Fargo an hour when it's on TV? Variable depending on the length of the episode? Trying to figure out how something with a runtime of 53 minutes gets put on network television.

i think my recording goes 1hr20m or something like that. never watched live.

DCX

DCX
Luckily, ass-eating isn't the only thing I enjoy. I also love a nice two-person shower which doubles as adequate foreplay and hygiene maintenance.

Though, if it's dirty-no thanks. I like to live dangerously, but I'm not that brand of risk-taker.
Hahaha

DCX

god dammit. i bought the new zelda game for one of my family members for xmas and best buy had a buy 1, get another one 50% off for 3ds games so i bought xenoblade 3ds but apparently its only for NEW 3ds.... and i have the old one.

garbage!

god dammit. i bought the new zelda game for one of my family members for xmas and best buy had a buy 1, get another one 50% off for 3ds games so i bought xenoblade 3ds but apparently its only for NEW 3ds.... and i have the old one.

garbage!

I have a new 3ds and that's the only game they've made for it. At least I got mine for cheap since I sold the Zelda New 3ds special edition for $450 when it only cost $200. But yeah that shit is so dumb and useless

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Hey CB, I got screwed at work, I have to be there at 4 AM tomorrow. Are you available Saturday?

Edit: Haha, great minds.

Earliers I would be able to go is either tomorrow afternoon if I can duck out early or tomorrow like 8 PT.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey CB, I got screwed at work, I have to be there at 4 AM tomorrow. Are you available Saturday?

Edit: Haha, great minds.

Earliers I would be able to go is either tomorrow afternoon if I can duck out early or tomorrow like 8 PT.

I dont know either way about saturday. We can play it by ear. Just let me know the next time you are around.

Mrbob

Huge numbers in sales for November, except for Tomb Raider. FF Type 0 PSP HD remaster sold more in month one. And that came out in April or some slow month.

Xbox One won.

PS4 won.

Tomb Raider dead franchise again. Eznark this is for you since I know you love Kuchera:

rTJ8jwZ.png

Less than 200K opening month.

How long does the UC4 beta go for?

eznark

Banned
29 - 7 in first battlefront match, almost reached level 4. With only one weapon and no grenades.

I should sell it back now. It will never get better.

Soka, now?

29 - 7 in first battlefront match, almost reached level 4. With only one weapon and no grenades.

I should sell it back now. It will never get better.

Soka, now?

i knew the game was for babies when i had close to even k/d ratio! i am the worst FPS of all time so if that happens there is an issue

Trasher I don't know if you can see this, but if you have time tonight to try a single time I have time, I'll be up all night doing another project and can use a break anytime between now and... well sunrise.

Colasante

GG Phee. I was prepared for you to stomp me after our first few drives, but my team woke up after you caught that insane Jermaine Kersesque catch.

Top Bottom