• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Somnia

Somnia, can you play tonight? I'm usually available anytime after 9 ct.

I MIGHT be able to play around 10-10:30 CST, but I cannot gurantee it. I am available Saturday anytime after 3PM CST. Sunday I will know tonight, but it should be pretty much anytime.

brentech

not 100% sure tonight, but there is a possibility, and noon tomorrow i'm pretty sure would work without problem. I know in the evening tomorrow we're going to some christmas concert.

Birdman02

I MIGHT be able to play around 10-10:30 CST, but I cannot gurantee it. I am available Saturday anytime after 3PM CST. Sunday I will know tonight, but it should be pretty much anytime.

I'll be around tonight playing either 2K or Rainbow 6, so just let me know. If not, Saturday should work too.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I keep hearing about it, what is it exactly?

I've only played it briefly (and this was like a year ago while in early access), but it's a roguelike top-down action/shooter.

Pretty much this. Its got some spelunkey and issac in it. I was kind of indifferent when i last played it way back on early access but i played a bit since its full release and its alot of fun. They've got the Daily and Weekly runs too which is always fun with those kinds of games.

BigAT

7:48WellingtonGAF: uh wtf
7:48WellingtonGAF: just chew clock
7:48WellingtonGAF: gonna be one of those
7:51WellingtonGAF: game is over

Score was 0-0.

Top Bottom