• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

GG dude. Yeah that was a good one, probably would have come down to the end
with Charles scoring a ridiculous TD
. I'll let you know if I can re-play before the advance, though it's highly unlikely.

Ok man I'll probably be around early in the morning and during the afternoon tomorrow if you get a chance.

I am 99% sure the website tracks kneel downs as a run.

I'm sure that's where FMT's attempts come from.

nope! i'd say half come from read option plays where the defender goes after the RB, and half come from me scrambling because i'm terrible at reading defenses and i'm trying to throw less picks so i just take off!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
50 minute solo support lich game when you are on the losing end for the last half is probably the most unfun dota possible.

But we won. EZ 25 POINTS

DJ Bowser

Tell him that I apologize and only received this message after playing.

Either way, the 'vance is tomorrow and my window to play would have been a short time in the early afternoon anyhow. Though I would have vastly preferred to play him than the CPU. My God, I hate the CPU.

The Pathetic Fight to Keep a Top 10 Pick
Ties are in alphabetical order
1. (1-10) New York Jets

2. (2-10) Miami Dolphins
3. (2-10) New Orleans Saints

4. (2-9) Detroit Lions
5. (2-9) Green Bay Packers
6. (2-9) Washington Chiefs

7. (4-8) Arizona Cardinals
8. (4-8) Baltimore Ravens

9. (4-7) Carolina Panthers
10. (4-7) San Diego Chargers

11. (5-7) Denver Broncos
12. (5-7) Jacksonville Jaguars
14. (5-7) New York Giants
15. (5-7) Tennessee Titans

Splat

Was thinking eastern this whole time. Honestly can't say with any certainty that it would work. Could I start, for sure, could I finish...really pushes into when I have to leave.
I'll try and get my son down by noon then, if that'd help? My bad on not specifying time zone.

Ez: I really like my astro headset

DJ Bowser

6 of the top 8 leaders in catches this season are TE's and RBs. It would likely be 7 of 8 if Forte never got hurt.

LBB, will you be around to play in the next couple days after the vance or are finals dominating your life?

vance is tonight @ 9:30 pm pst and there are still a few unplayed games

DM PMed me last night saying he couldn't play because he was too jet lagged from flying across the country, which is fair, and asked to play this morning. I've been checking my PMs all morning and he hasn't messaged me. I need to take my car to the shop so I might not be home for a few hours and I have no idea if he's going to be able to play before 9:30pm.

Top Bottom