• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

said he didn't want the league to see him after he blew that 21-0 lead to the lowly niners

Was watching the Heisman ceremony so I didn't want to bother having too many screens on my computer open. Wish I did though, because he's been controlling receivers on passes all game. Maybe what he's doing is legal and I just don't know how the rules are setup currently.

Not that it matters and I don't care since he's been beating me soundly regardless.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Was watching the Heisman ceremony so I didn't want to bother having too many screens on my computer open. Wish I did though, because he's been controlling receivers on passes all game. Maybe what he's doing is legal and I just don't know how the rules are setup currently.

Not that it matters and I don't care since he's been beating me soundly regardless.

You dont need to have multiple screens open for us to be able to watch the game you buffoon

pretty sure everyone controls receivers all the time? i've even seen you do it! unless i am the one misunderstanding

just so there is no confusion (LJ or anyone else), the extent of manually controlling your wr should basically be telling him which kind of catch to do. throwing up jump balls and taking control of the wr so you can move him around is a no-no (not saying that's what happened, just an example).

so to make it very easy:

manual catching is relegated to simply selecting which type of catch you want your WR to do

just so there is no confusion (LJ or anyone else), the extent of manually controlling your wr should basically be telling him which kind of catch to do. throwing up jump balls and taking control of the wr so you can move him around is a no-no (not saying that's what happened, just an example).

so to make it very easy:

manual catching is relegated to simply selecting which type of catch you want your WR to do

He didn't move the guy. I had just never seen someone take control so early so I didn't know what was going on.

I didn't realize that most you guys had no idea you can choose the catch without switching to the receiver.

LJ11

so to make it very easy:

Good thing I don't do that, I'm assuming that I did that since my name is in parathenses. I just click on and hit x square or triangle, that's it, never change their angle or control them.

Wow won the sim and had no injuries! Charles had like 100 yards less rushing and Alex Smith had a horrible game and isn't leading the league in TD's anymore but I'll take it.

Az let me know when you can play

Top Bottom