• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

ferny i dont know where it came from, but gore really did a number on me! thank god he isn't faster or else a few of those would have been TD's. also not sure what i can do about the combo of marshall and decker.... if i play man they take the ball away from the CB. if i play zone they find the holes!

DM PMed me last night saying he couldn't play because he was too jet lagged from flying across the country, which is fair, and asked to play this morning. I've been checking my PMs all morning and he hasn't messaged me. I need to take my car to the shop so I might not be home for a few hours and I have no idea if he's going to be able to play before 9:30pm.

I'll find out

Said he pm'd you and you're playing today

brentech

That was a good game, a lot of back and forth.
Having the ball late in the game down by 3 or 7 is my kryptonite.

Thought there was no way that linebacker could get to that ball. Oh well.

Splat

That was a good game, a lot of back and forth.
Having the ball late in the game down by 3 or 7 is my kryptonite.

Thought there was no way that linebacker could get to that ball. Oh well.

Yeah on replay I don't blame you for throwing that. Iloka (safety) has a 97 ZCV though and sometimes can get a crazy jump on the ball. Happy to not get swept! afc playoff race in full swing.

rinse82

Maybe it's time to start looking towards the draft.

Tied with Cola for the AFC-E but have Smokes/PurpleMax/Crimson left on my sched

Birdman02

GG Somnia. I told fmt I would lose this game. Bridgewater missed so many open receivers, and when I needed him to fit it in a tight window, he just off enough to let your db swat or pick it.

Somnia

GG Bird

For 3 quarters that was a really good defensive game by both of us. Then it just opened up for me somehow, actually got my running game going which was a nice change of pace and something that hasn't happened all year. I'll credit Wellie because I watched our replay and got ideas from him!

LukeSmith

On behalf of the Inside the Numbers creative team

anyone got any archived games with the following teams (from this season):
Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys
Bears

On behalf of the Inside the Numbers creative team

anyone got any archived games with the following teams (from this season):
Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys
Bears

Soka might have some games archived against me (Chiefs) those would be good games to watch cause he completely destroyed me both times. I'm not sure if anybody else streamed any of my games. Maybe smokey but he probably would have deleted that one

krampus was good enough. not great but good. the monster designs were pretty awesome (except krampus himself... wish they went with more of a demon look than a homeless santa) and i loved the ending

i rate it 3 john wicks out of 4

Top Bottom