• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DCX

DCX
Truth. It automatically selects what the best choice is for the situation but during the path of the pass the symbol will show and if you hold down the button for a different catch it will attempt the one you want.

I have changed Julio's aggressive catch to RAC and possession in flight. Sisnt need to manually select him.

DCX

But...you're usually at fault for the issues!

you know how you can tell whos' at fault?

When one person gets DC'd and timed out/ kicked for grieving, which didn't happen in our game. It's not like I haven't been on the shitty connection end before with other players (It took three tries with Bird before we got a game where he didn't DC).

My main issue is the lack of attempt to make contact with me, I had to talk to FMT to get an update on where the hell Trasher was and if he could play, which is ridiculous when a person has a GAF account and has a PM box.

Whats done is done, we're on to Ass Town

LJ11

I won't even click on I guess. Last year we were click on and catching deep balls, something I don't do. I threw one jump ball too, to Cooks, he dropped it, I'm not sure what other 50/50 ball there was.

I'll play out my commitment and call it a wrap, I don't feel like doing this anymore.

I won't even click on I guess. Last year we were click on and catching deep balls, something I don't do. I threw one jump ball too, to Cooks, he dropped it, I'm not sure what other 50/50 ball there was.

I'll play out my commitment and call it a wrap, I don't feel like doing this anymore.

I'm in the same boat as you

This is going to be one empty NFC West

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

relax. you're fine. Its just AZ needing to cry about something other than his skill level. he does it every game.

Looking at Alex Smith's game logs on daddy leagues and every rushing attempt this season was just a kneel until that sim where he rushed 8 times for 15 yards lol

Did we Vance already? I'm at work for another 45 minutes or so. Saturday is my busiest night.

ok, post when you're ready

The only person you can be mad at is yourself for saying that.

Yea, cause apparently just sending a lie "I won't be around again, work is too busy" is even too much to ask. If you're gonna dodge me at least fucking do it so I'm not waiting around for the entire week hoping I don't miss the once in a month appearance of you.

tlbb you're just bitching for the sake of doing so. you told him take the W. stop complaining

trasher has been around much longer than you

This part has nothing to do with anything that's relevant.

the disrespect was slightly excessive, I feel

Also, Drizz just came in the party asking for BigAT and then asks if he's using the Bengals. We're like...the same guy has had the Bengals this year as every year...

"Wait, Splat is the Bengals this year? I thought someone else had them"

Probably tomorrow would work but don't know the time right now.

I'm going to be pretty busy all day at church tomorrow and probably won't be back till 9 CT at the earliest, actually. It'll probably be closer to 9:30

will be more free Monday too

Nightz

GG DCX. Ran out of steam after the first two scores.

Also there was one play where you came out with a bunch of receivers, but the play call screen told me it was special teams. Was weird.

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. Ran out of steam after the first two scores.

Also there was one play where you came out with a bunch of receivers, but the play call screen told me it was special teams. Was weird.
That has happened to a bunch of people :/

You played well..I didn't get one sack..made me pay for my blitzes but I found my groove eventually. Gordon blew the fuck out of Alford at the goaline lol

DCX

Top Bottom