• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

well DJ bowser is winning 14 to 5 right now

I noticed he has 3 left, Ravens, Giants and someone else. Sadly I have to go to the A T L and play NFC Runner Up DCX. Considering I only beat Az because I accepted a shitty penalty despite him throwing 4 picks, I think my odds are really low.

LukeSmith

I think I'm out in the AFC, brentech has the conference tiebreaker if we both win out so I'm going to just start some young players the next two games and see what happens.

HISS_tank.jpg

holy smokes what a game bird. i cant believe kap did what he did on the 2 point conversion attempt. all i was trying to do was dive into the endzone and he fucking throws it -_- i guess you can't dive with QB's?

then he was so damn inaccurate all game. on my 2nd to last drive i wanted to get you with a short PA and keep the clock moving but he air mails it out of bounds. did that a few times. the int on my 2nd to last drive i guess i shouldn't have tried it but dammit patton was open by 5 yards and i thought i could squeeze it in before you guys could close the gap

then on my last fg i was pretty sure i'd miss, there was a little bit of lag that crept in but i barely made it

GG FMT. I hate that you can complete a pass, run to the line, be set for a second, and spike the ball in like 12 seconds.

yeah they should program something in where it takes a minimum of like 11 seconds from the dead ball to the spike. although i should have had 1 timeout left if that dumb motherfucker on the sideline didn't go into that stupid fall down in bounds animation. just drop the ball at that point!

Somnia

Get it Brent! If the situations are anything to go by it's amazing,

I did the first couple last night while it was downloading and they were a blast. Can't wait to get 5 of us together and see how bad we screw up.

I had no idea it has "heroes" like Dota in a sense, interesting.

Is it recommended to do all the Situtations in R6 before jumping into Multi?

Absolutely. It's a great introduction to how each of the operators should be used, and if you try and complete the objectives you get a ton of renown. 10 situations, 3 objectives each, that's 6000 renown you can get which adds up to about 6 operators you can get solely from that, depends how you go about it though.

Make sure when you unlock an operator that you go to the loadout screen and get your guns of choice a grip/barrel to limit recoil, and to get a scope. Those are game changers.

I've finished all the situations and fully completed 7/10...just have to finish those last three with at least 50 health by the end. Which is ridiculously hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUwJshlfb3Q

I don't know why party audio wasn't captured, but you see at the beginning I planted the cluster. You can see that Bob and Pete were going to try and take the other sides of the room---Bob would have the hostage in front of him, and Pete would have the guy on the other corner.

At about :40 I start releasing the clusters...and you see the rest from there lol

Ferny

Make sure when you unlock an operator that you go to the loadout screen and get your guns of choice a grip/barrel to limit recoil, and to get a scope. Those are game changers.

Holy shit! I haven't even done that!

I gotta check that out tonight.

BigAT

Pretty sure she's the one with the broken heart, and not the one unbreaking it. Listen to the song, man!

I figured that perhaps 19 years later she would have figured out the secret since she was searching for it. She should be an expert in the field at this point honestly.

brentech

You guys know of any NHL/AHL magazines. Wife asked me to find a hockey magazine or two for her dad, but....there isn't a lot out there.

eznark

Banned
You guys know of any NHL/AHL magazines. Wife asked me to find a hockey magazine or two for her dad, but....there isn't a lot out there.

The Hockey News used to be good but I haven't read it in years. I still get USA Hockey but that is more about amateur hockey.

Smokey

Az I can't decide if my Galaxy was such a sluggish POS or if the V10 is just that gud.

There's a shot ton of customization here and everything is moving quick. Same apps installed too. And dat screen.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Madden Gaf is a fickle bunch. They will move on to something else or back to 2k in a week or two.

Well, R6 GAF is going to kill 2k GAF :(

DCX
Naw there's going to be room for both. We pulled it off last night!

I spent too much on 2k and legit like it too much to let it go. Nhl was the one that took the biggest sacrifice but even I fit that in sometimes

Madden Gaf is a fickle bunch. They will move on to something else or back to 2k in a week or two.
There's nothing else to move onto in the next 4 months

speaking of awesome shooters, i finally got my xbone controller working with binary domain. game is awesome. i wish sega would do a terminator game with this engine... the robot killin' is top notch!

Top Bottom