• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Arc Warden is gonna be one of those super stressful heroes for both teams in a game. He can do so many different things. I can see him being basically anything except roamer and safe laner.

rinse82

Baby jogger City select

Plus adapter for your infant bucket seat like others have mentioned

City select is good cause it easily expands to fit 2 kids with a seat add on

I will not

harvey-updyke.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hm. Too many crazy interactions!

I played a game with Jakiro + Lens + Aghs. The fucking ulti range was hilarious.

Smokey

Just punted the Galaxy S6 Edge for the LG V10. One of the only smart phones that still do expandable memory (up to 2TB) and changeable batteries. Get fuked sluggish ass Samsung. Will probably never buy a phone from them again.

Hey Smokey can you play in like a half an hour or so?

Can probably go at like 730ish CST

Smokey

I just ordered an S6 to replace my Galaxy Nexus...

I thought the S6 was good?

The hardware is great. Look up all of the software problems it has. I had tons of problems with freezes and apparent memory leaks. Just sluggish all around. I'd look into getting the new Nexus before the S6 tbh...

Just punted the Galaxy S6 Edge for the LG V10. One of the only smart phones that still do expandable memory (up to 2TB) and changeable batteries. Get fuked sluggish ass Samsung. Will probably never buy a phone from them again.

Can probably go at like 730ish CST

Welcome to the V10 fam! If you bought it a month ago, you could've got a free 200 gig SD card, extra battery, and charging station :(

Top Bottom