• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

one of these games apparently.
sick.gif

Smokey's team: "1v1 coverage? no problem fam, I got you!"

TLBB's team: "1v1 coverage? fuck you you think I'm gonna work for this shit?"

gg, can't say I've had a game go so wrong in a while

Smokey

Smokey's team: "1v1 coverage? no problem fam, I got you!"

TLBB's team: "1v1 coverage? fuck you you think I'm gonna work for this shit?"

gg, can't say I've had a game go so wrong in a while

gg my man.

hopkins decided to eat on you breh.

Masterful defensive plan by our d coordinator. had flacco shook.

gg my man.

hopkins decided to eat on you breh

yea, that shit was pretty garbage , I try to do that shit and Flacco decided to completely underthrow and I get picked off in 1v1. I don't think I've ever had a worse game with Flacco, that pick on the PA was 10 yards over the receivers head, he was doing it all game long. Never had that happen before.

Anyways, season over, at least I made the playoffs once with a shit team.

DCX

DCX
I wish DM would communicate. I mean it's getting old chasing him every freaking time I have to play him.

DCX

McNei1y

Man, I don't know if I have it in me to start all over again.

I don't either but I want to be able to give that to you. Any chance you just keep simming or something?

The fucking internet is fine right here I don't understand why it had to keep stalling on that one cinematic.

BigAT

I don't either but I want to be able to give that to you. Any chance you just keep simming or something?

The fucking internet is fine right here I don't understand why it had to keep stalling on that one cinematic.

I don't know. Want to give it another go tomorrow night? I feel like shit so I think I'm done for tonight.

brentech

game doesn't feel laggy, but I couldn't slide with manziel and changing directions while carrying the ball isn't happening. its weird. like they on skates.

I wish DM would communicate. I mean it's getting old chasing him every freaking time I have to play him.

DCX

i text him again

I just let it sim now. I got sick of doing all the work for 3 days just to get an hour of fuckball in the end.

correction! you got a massive blowout simwin. dm is on the guaranteed sim-loss list. if neither player responds/makes an effort, DM would still get the L!

brentech

Why did we leave roughing the kicker on again? That is one garbage ass penalty.

I feel like that should just obviously be a decline. Like when someone hits someone OOB or in bounds and it flags it. Just know what happened and decline, no reason to accept those. Unlike defensive holding effecting a possible route.

lmfao

we just had such a great build up to a hostage rescue...until I completely fucked it up

found the hostage in a room, he's in the center, got a man in each corner by a window

so we took three separate windows, they had breaches on theirs, I put a cluster on mine trying to take out the guy in front of my window

plan was going to go great.....till my fucking cluster bounced all the way to the FRONT OF THE HOSTAGE!!

video will be up

Smokey

I feel like that should just obviously be a decline. Like when someone hits someone OOB or in bounds and it flags it. Just know what happened and decline, no reason to accept those. Unlike defensive holding effecting a possible route.

I've also noticed defensive holding being called a lot...yet offensive holding is not? Was that disabled? Defensive holding can be just as bad. Negate a INT or a TO because of uncontrollable AI holding.

Top Bottom