• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

im going out to dinner so i'll either vance when i'm done or phee/cb can. make sure DM/DCX are finished though (or any other games that might be in progress) i guess assign bigAT the simwin vs. mcneily? not sure what happened with that game

brentech

Wife and I are going to Star Wars tomorrow in the early evening.

Does the Astro A40 that you have work on the PS4, eznark/splat? For the time being I ordered a refurbed gamecom 780 for $25 so I have something that will work on PS4 when R6 arrives. Need to find a long term solution.
Love the feel of the SteelSeries headphones I have, but hate leather on the ears.

LJ11

Good game ez, really went away from my gameplan after that redzone int. I got picked on that play twice too, man unreal I have no idea why Foles didn't lead it the right way. Should have waited some more I guess but just a good play by the DB.

Got lucky on that last long throw to Bailey, I wanted Austin or the TE but you played over Austin, you were playing the sticks, it looked like it anyway, against the TE so I couldn't just throw to the sticks, and then I saw Bailey right down the field.

eznark

Banned
but FB dive for TDs are okay with you. I get it!

FB dives are cheese?? I thought QB dives were? I can't keep up.

Good game ez, really went away from my gameplan after that redzone int. I got picked on that play twice too, man unreal I have no idea why Foles didn't lead it the right way. Should have waited some more I guess but just a good play by the DB.

Got lucky on that last long throw to Bailey, I wanted Austin or the TE but you played over Austin, you were playing the sticks it looked against the TE so I couldn't just throw to the sticks, and then I saw Bailey right down the field.

Those two big plays were bizarre. Had your passing attack contained all game then they totally fail on two consecutive drives. Losers lose.

That fucking safety infuriated me. Almost turned the game off. Why the fuck would the CPU make the guy run out of the end zone? Why do they take control of the guy at all on a user pick. So annoyed at that one.

I wish it showed what the hot routes were. Don't think you ever had a pass play without at least two.

LJ11

FB dives are cheese?? I thought QB dives were? I can't keep up.

Those two big plays were bizarre. Had your passing attack contained all game then they totally fail on two consecutive drives. Losers lose.

That fucking safety infuriated me. Almost turned the game off. Why the fuck would the CPU make the guy run out of the end zone? Why do they take control of the guy at all on a user pick. So annoyed at that one.

I wish it showed what the hot routes were. Don't think you ever had a pass play without at least two.

Most of my hot routes are drags or flat routes, with the occasional fly route to clear out for the underneath route. Tried to do that on that INT throw to Britt. Want Cooks to go deep, take the safety with him and I can hit the post, did so once but that's because you played too shallow with the safety.

I was trying to hit a couple of skinny posts but you defenders either hooked underneath, I threw two ints trying to throw them. One to Britt, and the other was the insane overthrow by Foles when I tried to pass lead high, never doing that again.

Edit: And sometimes I just fake it because I'm running but I don't want make it obvious, although I rarely do that but I started doing it because it looked like you were keying on the run. I honestly do better undercenter mixing pass with run.

eznark

Banned
Most of my hot routes are drags or flat routes, with the occasional fly route to clear out for the underneath route. Tried to do that on that INT throw to Britt. Want Cooks to go deep, take the safety with him and I can hit the post, did so once but that's because you played too shallow with the safety.

I was trying to hit a couple of skinny posts but you defenders either hooked underneath, I threw two ints trying to throw them. One to Britt, and the other was the insane overthrow by Foles when I tried to pass lead high, never doing that again.

Edit: And sometimes I just fake it because I'm running but I don't want make it obvious, although I rarely do that but I started doing it because it looked like you were keying on the run. I honestly do better undercenter mixing pass with run.

lol I wasn't keying on anything, I don't do much on defense. Though I did randomly audible to different plays a bunch when you made more than one adjustment.

GG rinse. After your first couple of drives I thought you were gonna run away with it and then a whole lot of bs happened in my favor.

You did pretty much shut down Charles though only 3.5 avg.

rinse82

GG rinse. After your first couple of drives I thought you were gonna run away with it and then a whole lot of bs happened in my favor.

You did pretty much shut down Charles though only 3.5 avg.

There was a little bit of Madden involved but I also threw some terrible passes right at your user MLB lol

I couldnt find anyone open - should've just kept giving it to McCoy but once I got down 2 TD's in a hurry I started to panic.

DJ Bowser

Wellington- I'm home and should be around for a couple of hours if you want to play tonight.

Edit: Looks like you won't be around. Tomorrow I should be home around 11pm as well. My brother flew into town so I won't be able to play at all Saturday or Sunday during the day time. Night is my only available time.

I think I have received at least 20 party invites from Drizz tonight. I am not exaggerating.

4:26, 5:47, 5:55, 6:20, 6:42, 7:55, 9:55, and four in the last hour

Maybe I exaggerated a little

I think I have received at least 20 party invites from Drizz tonight. I am not exaggerating.

a5e5bd22132dde41c9a4bd399fd01896.jpg

LETS PLAY RAINBOW SIX GUYS

Was trying to show a friend the tactical play but been with ransoms all day

Top Bottom