• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I don't know who's got Diablo, but me Pete and Zep are doing a run through starting around 1:30 CT or so. Although it may not be that exact time.

What time for madden? I'll be back from star wars at around 12 pm pst

If we haven't started Diablo by then, I can play when you get back. If we're balls deep into it, how about 5 PT or so?

Also, I'm trying to keep track of who has or will be getting R6. This is because an in house would potentially be amazing.

Me
Ferny
Pete
Zep
Birdman
Eznark
Bob
Brent
Somnia
Smokey

Just listed 10 and I might (probably am) forgetting someone!

rinse82

If we haven't started Diablo by then, I can play when you get back. If we're balls deep into it, how about 5 PT or so?

Also, I'm trying to keep track of who has or will be getting R6. This is because an in house would potentially be amazing.

Me
Ferny
Pete
Zep
Birdman
Eznark
Bob
Brent
Somnia
Smokey

Just listed 10 and I might (probably am) forgetting someone!

How many players max in a game? I'm at Best Buy now staring at the game

PS - GG Heat!

How many players max in a game? I'm at Best Buy now staring at the game

PS - GG Heat!

it is 5 on 5

you sold 2k rinse. you gotta right your wrong!

and gg you guys started kicking our ass the 2nd half and terrence ross was looking like reggie fucking miller lol

Greg

multiple times it felt like none of us had anything open...

normally a checkdown or something is available, but so many things were tied up consistently and a throwaway wasn't an option

edit: and when you recovered this fumble

i1U3i7v.jpg

C'MON MAN

I hope McFadden is alright

Just saw star wars. I really wish the sale to Disney happened before the prequels. Movie was very enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed black Han Solo and young Kiera Knightly run around the universe.

Splat

Gg at, was just trying to get some work in late, called only plays I had never ran before. Gave up so many big plays whenever I tried man. Brown is too good while 95 catch in traffic Green probably had 6 catches come loose.

eznark

Banned
curl flat
curl flat
curl flat
INTERCEPTION
curl flat
curl flat
curl flat
INTERCEPTION
curl flat
curl flat