• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

McNei1y

I txted FMT this but just posting in here for everyone else. With all of the recent shit happening in my life at the moment I'm going to be dropping out of the league. It's a pain in the ass to verify if I'm around or not depending on if I'm at my place or at my parents' place so I dont want to be that guy anymore holding up anymore people. Have fun yall!

Im on normal people working hours lol

I'll be on tonight tho for some sick shootin!

Normal people work during stupid hours. You guys have to deal with traffic jams and shit

Also, I feel like between all of us and our varius connections, we might have enough for an in house

so uh..... where is the dota thread?

rage.gif

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Nightz

I'm guessing it's a good thing that I've missed Dota the past few nights.

I got rid of the Xbone and picked up a second PS4 (in white!) for the office. Need to figure out a setup to get audio from both the PC and PS4 through the Mixamp without always having to switch cables.

Ferny

I'm guessing it's a good thing that I've missed Dota the past few nights.

I got rid of the Xbone and picked up a second PS4 (in white!) for the office. Need to figure out a setup to get audio from both the PC and PS4 through the Mixamp without always having to switch cables.

How could you!?

I posted in the thread, thought I pmd him but I checked sent and I guess I forgot.

well the issue is the first time you posted something to him was last night, less than 24 hours from vance. the league advanced on friday night. so then its like well he never contacted me and he's not here right now so lets AP him!

i'm not sure why you both wouldn't contact each other asap via thread/pm/psn/etc. once the league advanced so you could pin down a time

Top Bottom