• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

dac15_tired.gif

brentech

Brutal loss to end the season. Instant catch+hit was ruled a fumble. Then I cause a fumble and for about the 5th time this year and my team not only can't pick it up, but stands over it. My own player circle was around the football, feet over the ball, and nothing I can do to pick the thing up with 3 more of my guys around it for about 3 seconds and he gets it back.

Smokey

i finished it tonight too. fucking unbelieveable. wtf

They pretty much convicted him on the false statements of a developmentally challenged teen, and a bullet that was compromised by the lab technician. There was no DNA of Teresa's found anywhere on the property outside of her key which magically turned up on the 4th day of searches AND by that slimey mf LT Lenk.

And then the end of episode 5 when the cop calls in for the plates, and HE tells her the model type despite the car not being reported missing until 2 days later. That mf had to have been looking at it in front of him.

Then you have Brendan's original appointed lawyer who was a smarmy little POS

The whole thing was just insane and sad.

Somnia

Super Mario RPG finally coming to wii u virtual console!?

NOA please

Man... I keep considering buying a WiiU for Splatoon, Smash, Mario Maker and Xenoblade (and Zelda next year), but I just know the new system is going to be shown.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There has been more than enough on the wii u to make it worth it. Im pretty sure i played it more than the PS4 for the first two years of its existence.

Somnia

There has been more than enough on the wii u to make it worth it. Im pretty sure i played it more than the PS4 for the first two years of its existence.

Oh I think there's more than enough to buy it, plus Twilight HD, Star Fox (ya I know looks ugly, but I love that series) and Zelda next year on top of that.

Plus I can play Earthbound again...

Top Bottom