• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Colasante

well the issue is the first time you posted something to him was last night, less than 24 hours from vance. the league advanced on friday night. so then its like well he never contacted me and he's not here right now so lets AP him!

i'm not sure why you both wouldn't contact each other asap via thread/pm/psn/etc. once the league advanced so you could pin down a time

My bad, I've been traveling the past two days. I'm away til the 4th so can I be set on AP?

LukeSmith

damn cola on AP till the 4th, rinsler you gotta win a game or you finish second to the CPU?

and Rinsler plays bluemax next?

So when CPU Pats make the playoffs and have to play against Soka, we're actually having that game be played, right? All Madden CPU running wild in the AFC

Sokantish

damn cola on AP till the 4th, rinsler you gotta win a game or you finish second to the CPU?

and Rinsler plays bluemax next?

So when CPU Pats make the playoffs and have to play against Soka, we're actually having that game be played, right? All Madden CPU running wild in the AFC

I think Greg should take over the Pats

rinse82

he'd have got one no matter what this week (vs. LJ)

But you're still playing Bluemax next week in a must-win for both of you.

exciting times

Assuming his opponent next week gets the sim win or win against the CPU, if i lose to blue we're both 7-9. I think tiebreaker is diviosnal record?

I'm confused. Who are we simming and who is being put on AP

CB asked me to AP Cola so I'm going to do that, but if LJ wants to sim, we can do that. I'll give Luke the sim win and every other game will be simmed unless notified within the next 3 minutes

All I did was put Cola on AP. Dolphins-Jets is a sim, Packers-Bears is a sim, Chargers-Broncos is a sim, and I assigned the Colts the win against the Lions. When FMT's back he can deal with the other three games

TheCrow

FUCK! Got nothing in the mail.
rage.gif

I'm confused. Who are we simming and who is being put on AP

CB asked me to AP Cola so I'm going to do that, but if LJ wants to sim, we can do that. I'll give Luke the sim win and every other game will be simmed unless notified within the next 3 minutes

All I did was put Cola on AP. Dolphins-Jets is a sim, Packers-Bears is a sim, Chargers-Broncos is a sim, and I assigned the Colts the win against the Lions. When FMT's back he can deal with the other three games

This does not bode well for another season.

LJ11

Only way to stop Robo Garaposhit was to punt block formation all game. Tavon Austin would have led the league in sacks by the end of it. Unreal, couldn't stop this dude.

LJ11

Garaposhit destroyed me dudes, I honestly should have streamed that shit, it was unreal.

On one play he took away the corner route to Gronk, he scrambled like a wild man, threw off his back foot and hit Edelshit on a post for a TD, I couldn't believe it. He throws in 1 second tops, wtf. Win streak killed by the Pats and the CPU, LOL.

Sokantish

Garaposhit destroyed me dudes, I honestly should have streamed that shit, it was unreal.

On one play he took away the corner route to Gronk, he scrambled like a wild man, threw off his back foot and hit Edelshit on a post for a TD, I couldn't believe it. He throws in 1 second tops, wtf. Win streak killed by the Pats and the CPU, LOL.

It's not even fun to play against ALL-MADDEN AI. Sim win all the way!

rinse82

CPU Pats gonna kill it in the playoffs lol

We vancin?

Top Bottom