• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

You know it's kinda creeping up on us but we should think about the off-season and draft schedule?

We're advancing tomorrow night by 7 PT and then it's week 17. I guess that the next advance will be by Christmas eve and then we got four rounds of the playoffs which under my rough estimation, should finish sometime in the following week.

So do we draft on Saturday the 2nd or Sunday the 3rd? Thoughts?

Or dare I say...

THURSDAY THE 31ST

Drizz im hungover so no Madden for me. Enjoy your sim win you flithy animal

sounds like a great time for rainbow 6

also we discovered a ton of free shit you can get in r6 that I had no idea about. check out the 'ubisoft club' thing in the main menu and then go to more rewards

DJ Bowser

If I have Rocket League, do I truly need other games?!

I want the Wii U but I'm afraid of them coming out with a new system immediately after I get it... With a new Smash game!

I just want a port of Smash64 with online compatibility so I can take my place as champion of the world.

If I have Rocket League, do I truly need other games?!

I want the Wii U but I'm afraid of them coming out with a new system immediately after I get it... With a new Smash game!

I just want a port of Smash64 with online compatibility so I can take my place as champion of the world.

Smash is so goddamn great. But yeah I have no idea how the next system is going to be. I'd wait for confirmed news.

eznark

Banned
I wish i could play my madden game

DM and I played right away. Don't know why you guys always complain about him.

Also, I'm starting to get a feel for the Saints. One more wide receiver and I think I can win this garbage ass division.

Of course, Brees will probably retire.

brentech

ahhh shit. Loading up Rainbow Six.

Hopefully GQ and I will be able to get our game in tonight. I got family coming over at 5. Hopefully start our game a couple hours after that.

I just signed on....they seem to be working for me.

Oh excellent just right on time!

If you haven't, hit up Ubisoft Club and then go to "+More rewards" in the middle...there's some extra stuff there and some more renown you can get if you have U points or whatever the hell it's called.

Brent if you go to the tutorials and watch/back out of the videos, you get like 800 free renown

Greg

no more concrete blocks on my desk :'))))

1dh1Cxt.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What's that keyboard, fam?

And CB, I wouldn't laugh. My nimble fingers on the N64 controller possess unparalleled levels of skill! I miss Captain Falcon's glory days.

You cant hang in any of the smash games. calm your titties

Greg

What's that keyboard, fam?

And CB, I wouldn't laugh. My nimble fingers on the N64 controller possess unparalleled levels of skill! I miss Captain Falcon's glory days.
NI's one (S49) - just a midi controller

overpriced a bit considering it's not fully weighted, but syncs up seamlessly with all of my plugins/software and can color map individual keys and octaves for triggers which is nice considering it's only a 49-key and it can get confusing transposing

Top Bottom