• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
I took it as eznark basically saying dude was scum. But yeah if that's true it was never mentioned at all by either side.
Weird that that didn't make it out of the editing room....

Dude, this is likely completely different than what they've portrayed in the first couple of episodes. So he was accused of raping 6 other women? I haven't watched the entire thing, a little more than a third of the way through it, but they didn't bring this up at all in the first couple of episodes, it would be ridiculous if they didn't.

Honestly, I almost don't to finish it because it's farcical. I mean there was never really a clear cut motive on why they wanted to pin the initial rape on him, outside of the obvious. Again, haven't watched the whole thing, but if he was accused of raping 6 other women and it wasn't brought up in the first few episodes, that' completely irresponsible.

Never officially accused but was if I recall correctly an official person of interest. Just in reading about the documentary a little bit, it's pretty obvious there is an agenda here.

The guy was one of those known local scumbags every town has, apparently. I mean, I'm sure the people saying that at the time also had an agenda but still, if the documentary pretends they just picked a guy up off the street that is amazing.

LJ11

I don't doubt the town had his eye on him, in fact, I think the doc does a poor job establishing the whole "He's an Avery," so he was treated differently. Why was the family so hated in that town, well, "they were different." Not good enough, something is up on that end.

It's sad watching Avery's Mom, she looks beaten to shit, worn out, stuck by him, I don't feel like watching more of that, but now I'm intrigued about the rest of it and will probably push through it. I'm keeping an open mind.

eznark

Banned
I'm glad they at least tacitly allude to it anyway.

I always like when stuff like this comes out though on a subject I am pretty well versed in. Reminds me that all these filmmakers have agendas.

Somnia

I'll be on R6 tonight, I was last night but everyone else started later than I could.

Luke, when do you want to play our game?

eznark

Banned
R6 is over.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/380...il&utm_term=0_58ef25e6c2-c11a79fe49-112494597

CHRISTMAS IS HERE! NEW LAKE, 16 NEW FISH SPECIES, FRIENDS FUNCTIONALITY, BASIC MULTIPLAYER INTERACTIONS AND MUCH MORE!
SERVER WILL BE DOWN FOR 30 MINUTES!

Hey there Fellow anglers! The Holiday Season in on and Fishing Planet stands ready to deliver the ultimate fishing fun to all of you. Current update will feature Friends, New Lake, Basic Multiplayer interactions, 16 new fish species, new tackle, FIREWORKS - AVAILABLE IN PREMIUM SHOP AND ACHIEVEMENTS and much more!

I don't know if a season pass filled team would get more?

But I got the season pass under the impression that I'd get the new operators 7 days early AND for free. If not, I'm going to pretend like my season pass was extra support for a game I like. But fuck ubisoft if I have to pay for these new operators

Somnia

is R6 30 dollars yet like Battlefront?

Nope, but it's Ubi so expect it to be on sale soon probably.

I don't know if a season pass filled team would get more?

But I got the season pass under the impression that I'd get the new operators 7 days early AND for free. If not, I'm going to pretend like my season pass was extra support for a game I like. But fuck ubisoft if I have to pay for these new operators

Season pass 5% is for youself only that's why it stops at 95% with everyone having boost, because with the season pass you then get 100%.

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed we get access to the new operators 7 days early, but still have to pay the 25,000 for them.

Weird that that didn't make it out of the editing room....

Never officially accused but was if I recall correctly an official person of interest. Just in reading about the documentary a little bit, it's pretty obvious there is an agenda here.

The guy was one of those known local scumbags every town has, apparently. I mean, I'm sure the people saying that at the time also had an agenda but still, if the documentary pretends they just picked a guy up off the street that is amazing.

I can't find anything online about him being a person of interest in multiple rape investigations but that's just off a quick Google search. Not saying it isn't true but where are you getting that from?

eznark

Banned
I can't find anything online about him being a person of interest in multiple rape investigations but that's just off a quick Google search. Not saying it isn't true but where are you getting that from?

Recollection of news coverage at the time of his initial release. If he was never officially charge though it's unlikely it would have been printed anywhere. Maybe search jsonline or postcrescent archives? Dunno.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow this is going to be my worst ever Madden season in the modern era. The Red zone issues as well as my 23 interceptions on the year have been making it tough on me.

Fucking brutal. On the bright side I was able to turn my running game around from season 1. Amazing to me that the Lions lead the league in rushing, I guess he has had a lot of sims.

DCX

DCX
Wow this is going to be my worst ever Madden season in the modern era. The Red zone issues as well as my 23 interceptions on the year have been making it tough on me.

Fucking brutal. On the bright side I was able to turn my running game around from season 1. Amazing to me that the Lions lead the league in rushing, I guess he has had a lot of sims.
I was shocked to see the Lions leaf the league as well. For a while there I thought Coleman would walk away with a rushing title but he faded as the season ended. Have to get him going again.

DCX

Ferny

Play it you dumbass, or did your wife put all the controllers on the high shelf so you couldn't reach til you do your chores?

Laugh-Out-Loud-Gif-15.gif

brentech

Watching episode one. Seems like a guy that blames anyone and everything but himself for his problems.
Lit a cat on fire = "I had to spend time in jail and was forced to miss the birth of my child."

"I don't want to be a criminal, I want to be normal". His own family says someone started rumors about him, so because of a rumor he rams someone off the road and pulls a gun on them.
This isn't a rational person.

eznark

Banned
Did you see the article about rye whiskey posted in that thread? Blows my mind that so many "craft" brands have the same source.

What thread?

Also, that source is in the town I live in now and they make awesome products. The problem there is in labeling.

Watching episode one. Seems like a guy that blames anyone and everything but himself for his problems.
Lit a cat on fire = "I had to spend time in jail and was forced to miss the birth of my child."

"I don't want to be a criminal, I want to be normal". His own family says someone started rumors about him, so because of a rumor he rams someone off the road and pulls a gun on them.
This isn't a rational person.

I don't think the documentary is presenting he is an angel but rather the police come to conclusions about a crime, then do whatever "investigation" is necessary to prove that theory (even with flimsy evidence)

Somnia

I'm about to buy on the store but prob gotta go through tutorials and shit

Anything else I should do before getting into multi?

i'm starting the situations which i guess is tutorials. looks like there's about 30 of them.

Watch the 3 tutorial videos for a quick 800 renown, go to the ubisoft club link at the bottom of the main options and get the free items from the uplay store.

Do some situations or terrorist hunts and get renown (situations makes more money) and buy at least 2-3 operators for attack and defense so you can pick more when playing.

Top Bottom