• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Randomed Legion Commander and was having fun until our garbage Enigma ragequit 😢

I'd play with you guys more but you're all olds who are asleep by the time I get home from work.

I'm done with class lets play doter 24 hours straight!
dac15_face.gif

Smokey

There's zero chance this was found on its own. Somebody from DICE had to tip him off right? JackFrags is a prominent BF streamer. It's too insane for me to think otherwise.

Somnia

There's zero chance this was found on its own. Somebody from DICE had to tip him off right? JackFrags is a prominent BF streamer. It's too insane for me to think otherwise.

That or he opened up some form of a map editorer and found all those switches and put two and two together over time.

More than likely was tipped off and went from there.

brentech

I finally made it through situation 7. Breezed through 8, onto 9.

Yeah, no way.

Greg

maaaaaaan

force 3 punts in the 2nd half, 2 red zone stands for only 6 points

1 minute to go I score a TD to take the lead 28-27

hold them on first down, 2nd down Stafford scrambles to the outside with no pressure and 5 seconds of time to find wide open receiver and inevitable FG with 8mph at their backs

Stafford also ran the read option
and they did a fake punt run on 4th and 2

Smokey

it's all about the R6 train but

CW14KPhUYAAKqhP.jpg

this is happening right. because it needs to happen. da game has changed with money on the line

Taking care of a few things then I'll be on

Also holy shit guys we could go to the finals. I knew all that grinding was going to be worth it!

BigAT

Yeah, zero chance this was found organically. Insane amount of effort.

Yeah, I can see processing out some of that stuff on your own with a ton of effort, but shit like the button in the random tree that you have to explode (and even then you can't even see the button) seems unreasonable to be found on their own.

Somnia

GG Luke, crazy ass stupid game lol

Andrew Luck: 28/36 538 yards, 6td and 1 int
Aaron Rodgers: 24/37 409 yards, 5td and 2 int

James Starks 17 att, 116 yards, 1 td

Fleener: 7 rec, 183yd 3 td
Gandy: 4 rec, 117yd
Hilton: 4 rec, 111 yd, 1td
Charles: 7 rec, 111yd, 3 td
Nelson: 5 rec, 94yd, 2td

I could keep going but ya.

BigAT

GG Crimson. I don't know what the hell your CB was doing on that long TD from the curl route. He ran in the complete opposite direction after I threw the ball, to the point it was impossible after you took control of him to make up for it.

Top Bottom