• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nah, it'll be just fine.

thats what you said about elite dangerous then I spent 30 minutes trying to dock, crashed into a space station and blew up, then never played that dumb game again!

rage.gif

Somnia

Are there tutorials or anything i should do in R6?

Here's my copy/paste from previous question about this:

Watch the 3 tutorial videos for a quick 800 renown, go to the ubisoft club link at the bottom of the main options and get the free items from the uplay store.

Do some situations or terrorist hunts and get renown (situations makes more money) and buy at least 2-3 operators for attack and defense so you can pick more when playing.

i'm starting the situations which i guess is tutorials. looks like there's about 30 of them.

There's 11 (1 bonus you don't see yet) total situations, and each one has 3 objectives that you can get 200 extras from.

Later on it becomes a total bitch and you kind of have to really memorize the maps and enemy locations. But these situations are REALLY good for helping you learn the maps and what each soldier's function is.

In house tonight!?!?

Somnia

There's 11 (1 bonus you don't see yet) total situations, and each one has 3 objectives that you can get 200 extras from.

Later on it becomes a total bitch and you kind of have to really memorize the maps and enemy locations. But these situations are REALLY good for helping you learn the maps and what each soldier's function is.

In house tonight!?!?

I'm down for sure, I need to take advantage of this 24 hour booster I have too.

Do we have enough for an in house tonight!?

Is everyone around at, I don't know...8:30 CT?

I need to see f this is even possible lol

Ty fern and somnia

Is the hammer guy good? Gonna get him with my initial monies. I have the feeling i don't have the patience for the grind, so how much is it going to cost me to unlock all the operators?

cBj1LTf.png

I only bought 3 games this year

I'm supposed to be holding off until U4
and the surprise release of SOCOM!

Greg if you buy R6 ill buy you any game on steam you want redeemable whenever you'd like!

Somnia

Do we have enough for an in house tonight!?

Is everyone around at, I don't know...8:30 CT?

I need to see f this is even possible lol

I'll be there either way, if not we can do some normal multi.

Ty fern and somnia

Is the hammer guy good? Gonna get him with my initial monies. I have the feeling i don't have the patience for the grind, so how much is it going to cost me to unlock all the operators?

cBj1LTf.png

Greg if you buy R6 ill buy you any game on steam you want redeemable whenever you'd like!

Yep! Sledge is my favorite so far, really like him so ya he's a good purchase.

Smokey

so this Siege game is good or is this just "we're playing it for two days before Christmas and then forgetting about it and returning to DOTA2 the gawd"

I grabbed Pillars of Eternity and Invisible Inc so far ($18/$10)

I think that level of DOTA play has passed. Thank heavens.

eznark

Banned
so this Siege game is good or is this just "we're playing it for two days before Christmas and then forgetting about it and returning to DOTA2 the gawd"

I grabbed Pillars of Eternity and Invisible Inc so far ($18/$10)

We can almost never get 5 anymore for Dota and when we do it's only for a game or two. Played R6 for about 20 hours this past week and generally in a group of 5. It's legit.

Will get Invisible Inc for sure.

Smokey

i see these dudes playin all the time still

the king stay the king

But at one point nothing else was played. Buncha fiends in here. The R6 situation wouldn't of even happened in the past. By this time the thread would've been full of posts about some fury techie that got released.

eznark

Banned
But at one point nothing else was played. Buncha fiends in here. The R6 situation wouldn't of even happened in the past. By this time the thread would've been full of posts about some fury techie that got released.

This is actually a good point. New patch came out and barely anyone gave a shit.

I would still be down for DOTA except I haven't played in forever. Something else is just always calling and whenever I do get an invite I'm balls deep into something else already

Also new things keep happening there and I can't catch up

Ferny

I would still be down for DOTA except I haven't played in forever. Something else is just always calling and whenever I do get an invite I'm balls deep into something else already

Also new things keep happening there and I can't catch up

Don't give in Phee, Dota is ded. Long live R6!

DJ Bowser

can someone AP Trasher?

got some time for a CPU game right now!
But fam! Don't do it.

Unless you want a better draft pick.

My rookie WR leads the league in receptions, yards, TD's, and punt return TDs... But Tony Romo
Is the one in the running for MVP. These EA voters are a disgrace!

eznark

Banned
Had an itch to get back into SW:TOR but I no longer have my security key. In order to get into my account I have to call them.

I no longer have an itch to get into SW:TOR.

cdyhybrid

Randomed Legion Commander and was having fun until our garbage Enigma ragequit 😢

I'd play with you guys more but you're all olds who are asleep by the time I get home from work.

Smokey

But fam! Don't do it.

Unless you want a better draft pick.

My rookie WR leads the league in receptions, yards, TD's, and punt return TDs... But Tony Romo
Is the one in the running for MVP. These EA voters are a disgrace!

And even he is behind the rookie sensation TJ Landrum.

Top Bottom