• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

GG Crimson. I don't know what the hell your CB was doing on that long TD from the curl route. He ran in the complete opposite direction after I threw the ball, to the point it was impossible after you took control of him to make up for it.

GG man! I know I had no idea what he was doing. Alex Smith is straight garbage. Several drives ended cause he was missing open receivers horribly. And then the sorry mother fucker gonna fumble the ball the first drive of the 2nd half when we still had a chance lol dude came in unblocked!

Was looking at those 2 pass plays one from each of your first two drives where my DBs were in great position to defend the pass and one of them the WR just snatched it out of my guys hand and the other one Sean Smith, my best CB, just whiffed. I'm gonna blame it on the snow!

I threw the ball too much early in the game though. Charles had a good game on his few carries I should've just fed him the ball.

BigAT

Brown had at least one (maybe two) BS catches that I thought for sure were picks. I guess it's one of the luxuries of having a 99 receiver.

Brown had at least one (maybe two) BS catches that I thought for sure were picks. I guess it's one of the luxuries of having a 99 receiver.

Your run game is what really got me. I'm not used to people running so much. It's usually 30-40 passes and 10-15 rushes a game. I never really adjusted and you just ran all over me.

REMINDER:

Vance is this Thursday @ 6 pm pst

actually maybe we can vance before that... there are literally no remaining games with any playoff implications but i dont want to vance on any of the remaining games if people want to play (there are draft considerations and so on). just sayin!

niners and eagles have 8 of the 10 possible NFC defensive player of the year candidates

also, for some unknown reason i have been carrying 2 kickers on my roster the entire year -_-

In house starting at 8:45-9 CT everybody?

can't login to uplay

rage.gif

Birdman02

eznark, do you want to play tonight? if not I am gonna play some R6. My playoff seed is locked in, so my interest in playing this game is kinda low.

DJ Bowser

(I DID NOT VANCE I'M JUST POSTING THE MATCHUPS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY SET!)

AFC:

Chiefs @ Bills
Colts @ Raiders

NFC:
Rams @ Vikings
Cowboys @ Falcons
Fuck! I thought I was playing the Vikings.

I was prepping my boys for AP, not Julio.

We're fucked!

Also Vance right meow! Let's get this playoff party started! And I'm excited to draft again.

Currently in a group of 5 with Crow, Shake, Drizz, and Somnia. Do we have another 5 that we can add to the mix?

I see Rinse and Bird. I know Brent may be around and possibly Eznark and I think Zep is also on and I am probably missing someone else

rinse82

Currently in a group of 5 with Crow, Shake, Drizz, and Somnia. Do we have another 5 that we can add to the mix?

I see Rinse and Bird. I know Brent may be around and possibly Eznark and I think Zep is also on and I am probably missing someone else

If we can't find another 5 I'll keep getting my feet wet in these situations - still so new to me

Or play crim in the wildcard game

Oh shit we can do 4 v 4

Got 7 in here. Need 3 more!

Make that 8. I got Bob!

Me
Somnia
Rinse
Shake
Crow
Drizz
Birdman
Bob