• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Come on! The White Album has too much trash on it to be the Beatles' greatest let alone the greatest in rock or any genre. There are two or three better Beatles albums, though it's hard for me to make a firm stance on their best as I haven't listened to them in a bit.

it does have a couple clunkers (literally a couple), but overall it is by far their best album and therefore the greatest album of all time

not even the best beatles album of all time
pet sounds is better than all of the beatles stuff

it's true, all of it

nope, as evidenced by the fact that brian wilson had a nervous breakdown after he heard a day in the life. he knew before he was defeated by the mighty beatles, and that just kicked the last nail in

although pet sounds is a great record!

brentech

A third through episode 4 and this kid is pulling me from both sides. At one point, he seems like he has nothing to do with anything. One word answers being prodded out of him. Then he calls his mom, and with no drama seems to just be very firm in what he is saying. No real hesitation in his statements. I really don't know what to think.
Stopped watching at the end of that call for now. Shit is crazy.

lol which is how you framed it at that point of watching. "Oh this guy wants to blame everyone else!" it's human nature that now in your mind this dude is a dirtbag and somewhat deserving of what he gets. also supported by you saying "well there were some fuckups..." no, this is beyond "fuckups".

so yes, in your mind up front this dude is a scumbag and guilty, whether you want to say that or not and whether or not your mind changes after you see all the shit that goes on in this investigation is another matter you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
I shall send you a gift.
tumblr_lyxq8qxfAU1r13ug7o1_500.jpg

I firmly believe people can be scumbags and still be innocent of crimes. One does not equal the other. I'm sorry if you think that.

---
I'm in R6 for a bit. Not sure how long I have. Probably have an hour or two if anyone around.

A third through episode 4 and this kid is pulling me from both sides. At one point, he seems like he has nothing to do with anything. One word answers being prodded out of him. Then he calls his mom, and with no drama seems to just be very firm in what he is saying. No real hesitation in his statements. I really don't know what to think.
Stopped watching at the end of that call for now. Shit is crazy.

I shall send you a gift.
tumblr_lyxq8qxfAU1r13ug7o1_500.jpg

I firmly believe people can be scumbags and still be innocent of crimes. One does not equal the other. I'm sorry if you think that.

---
I'm in R6 for a bit. Not sure how long I have. Probably have an hour or two if anyone around.

GO WILD!!

and i agree with you. but if you told me "hey this guy who sets cats on fire and does other shit is on trial for something" i couldn't help in my mind but thing "man FUCK this guy". that is basically him working from behind the 8 ball from the beginning. so me saying "you said he's guilty" is more of a comment related to that, not that i think you would see all of the evidence the documentary shows and still say "well he's clearly guilty i'm going to ignore everything". not trying to offend you brah, this case has had me worked up all week!

in other news, the Black Mirror episode "white christmas" is on netflix tomorrow. Watch it bros!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like now is about the time Smokey would come in trying to peddle some drake album in this conversation. Or he would, if he wasnt in hiding after his loss last night.

DJ Bowser

Animals is an incredible album, one of the greatest ever. Still blows me away when i hear it today. still sounds fresh! pink floyd were visionaries!

A lot of their work is timeless and so well-produced.

Dark Side of the Moon is mankind's greatest artistic achievement. Everything else fights for a silver medal.

I would rather listen to Magical Mystery Tour than the White Album. Abbey Road is the Beatles album I've listened to the most, off the top of my head I'd say it's their best.

Dark Side of the Moon is mankind's greatest artistic achievement. Everything else fights for a silver medal.

I would rather listen to Magical Mystery Tour than the White Album. Abbey Road is the Beatles album I've listened to the most, off the top of my head I'd say it's their best.

the cowboys are open in the league. i'll see about finding a replacement shortly

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i gotta run out and grab some food things for tomorrow. lll probably have to keep twitch on my phone in the market

BigAT

Always fun looking through other teams stats/depth chart and seeing a dominant rookie player when I have gotten 0 snaps out of the players the CPU drafted for me.

I feel like now is about the time Smokey would come in trying to peddle some drake album in this conversation. Or he would, if he wasnt in hiding after his loss last night.
He's definitely hiding in shame. Saw him posting on the other forum!

Can't even give his opponent a GG after talking trash and taking an ass whooping!

Also I am spending 12 hours today in church and I am three hours in and already want to die.

Smokey

He's definitely hiding in shame. Saw him posting on the other forum!

Can't even give his opponent a GG after talking trash and taking an ass whooping!

Also I am spending 12 hours today in church and I am three hours in and already want to die.

Yes. I'm for sure "hiding" because I don't make a comment on one of society's most over rated bands. The Beatles. For sure.

Also fuk Crimson's GG. It wasn't a GG!

Top Bottom