• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Good game Bird, I tried to throw that one away. Foles has the worst release, I'm mashing the icon and this dude just won't get rid of it. Had TE open to put the nail in it but I just couldn't get the pass off.

Barr is an animal, move him to MLB and user his ass.

I'm taking the rest of the night off. I'll be around the next few days, let me know what works, I'm pretty much free.

alright, not sure when i can play over the next couple days because im doing xmas here tomorrow night with my family and then on friday i have to go to my wifes familys house. probably saturday unless i find some time tomorrow

LJ11

GG LJ. I had a window to hit Johnson on that last pass, but bridgewater overthrew it. He was off early, and unfortunately his bad passes resulted in turnovers. The 2nd pick hurt the worst because my TE was open but the throw went up the field instead of to the sideline. It should have been an easy completion.

When are we drafting????

Yeah, I held my breath on that last throw, you had it.

Same shit happened to me on that int throw on the 2pt conversion, WR clears defender, I throw, he didn't lead it outside. Hate that shit.

its not illegal but when doing it every play and multiple times on the same play is what we dont want. i watched a good deal of their game after that and didn't see any manual motioning!

DJ Bowser

GG. Demarco never going down with the first tackle or 3 broke my spirit after a strong start.

Made it one round further than last season. Next season confirmed for NFC Championship game. Hope someone beats you in the playoffs before I have to play you then!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bristleback aghs is kinda fucking nuts. I wish i had remembered that was a thing before my 3rd/4th core item. Its like putting dazzle minus armor on everyone but with a slow too.

Im not a huge beatles fan but i went to their page and looked at the top 5 or so and was like yep i want all of this. Community only needed a hour or so to nail that list.

and by top 5 you mean... top 50, right?

...Im seriously about to add 100 songs to my playlist....

Rorschach

How do you put your items on the marketplace in DotA now? I'm assuming they made it more difficult to do? I can't make heads or tails of these menus. :< I want that WD frog thing!

Somnia

I'm aboard with this but we have an off season to do

But at the rate the playoffs will finish at this is going to be one long off season....

I am not on board for this Sunday, too much family in town and other things going on!

Not that it matters anyways, no way every game is played by then at this rate.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm aboard with this but we have an off season to do

But at the rate the playoffs will finish at this is going to be one long off season....

Yeah at this rate the SB will prob be either tomorrow or Saturday. Still zero word from any of the commissioners on any potential off-season schedule tho.

Greg

I had probably 6 drinks in the past 2 months... been trying to cut it out

friends came into town to visit me and I had at least 15

my tolerance is so low and this morning is shit

BigAT

Yeah at this rate the SB will prob be either tomorrow or Saturday. Still zero word from any of the commissioners on any potential off-season schedule tho.

What else would you expect from this clown shoes operation.

fe2ICT9.png

Nah, there's been word. I'm the first one who brought up to think about it.

What you really mean to say is "Zero word on whether or not the commissioners approve my suggested time"!

LMFAO that cartoon

I personally am ok with most times. I prefer the majority. I also happen to like wellies time!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nah, there's been word. I'm the first one who brought up to think about it.

What you really mean to say is "Zero word on whether or not the commissioners approve my suggested time"!

LMFAO that cartoon

I personally am ok with most times. I prefer the majority. I also happen to like wellies time!

I don't really care what time it is as long as I know in advance and can plan around it, like Somnia I have family in for the holidays. Need all the help I can get from this draft

Im not a huge beatles fan but i went to their page and looked at the top 5 or so and was like yep i want all of this. Community only needed a hour or so to nail that list.

wtf? listen to the white album from beginning to end NOW. it might be the greatest work in human history

brentech

I've finished the first 3 episodes of this Making a Murderer....seems super one sided in their filming / telling of events. Also very curious why the family had a film crew on them while all of this was going on.

That said, some obvious fuck ups. I just have a hard time believing in a multi county conspiracy.

I've finished the first 3 episodes of this Making a Murderer....seems super one sided in their filming / telling of events. Also very curious why the family had a film crew on them while all of this was going on.

That said, some obvious fuck ups. I just have a hard time believing in a multi county conspiracy.

of course it's one sided. every documentary has an agenda. you already made up your mind the dude was guilty after watching the first episode by saying "this guy wants to blame everyone else for his problems!" just like a lot of the jurors. lots of the shit in there goes beyond "obvious fuck ups" though.

i got the vibe that a lot of the small town people want to protect the police/not admit that some shady shit went down

brentech

Watching episode one. Seems like a guy that blames anyone and everything but himself for his problems.
Lit a cat on fire = "I had to spend time in jail and was forced to miss the birth of my child."

"I don't want to be a criminal, I want to be normal". His own family says someone started rumors about him, so because of a rumor he rams someone off the road and pulls a gun on them.
This isn't a rational person.

of course it's one sided. every documentary has an agenda. you already made up your mind the dude was guilty after watching the first episode by saying "this guy wants to blame everyone else for his problems!" just like a lot of the jurors. lots of the shit in there goes beyond "obvious fuck ups" though.

i got the vibe that a lot of the small town people want to protect the police/not admit that some shady shit went down
Literally said I was WATCHING the first episode. Those were my first 15 minute thoughts. I know nothing else of the case, nothing about the 1st case at that point had happened. That was his background info and me saying something about it.

Never said he was guilty, just didn't seem like a rational person. I would say you're judging me how you think I'm judging him.

BigAT

OUTSIDE BOWSER'S HOUSE:

&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9604;&#9612;&#9616;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9612;
&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9604;&#9604;&#9608;&#9608;&#9612;&#9608; beep beep
&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9612;&#9616;&#9608;&#9608;&#9612;&#9608; hentai delivery
&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9608;&#9612;&#9608;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9604;&#9612;
&#9600;(@)&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;(@)(@)&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;&#9600;(@)&#9600;

Literally said I was WATCHING the first episode. Those were my first 15 minute thoughts. I know nothing else of the case, nothing about the 1st case at that point had happened. That was his background info and me saying something about it.

Never said he was guilty, just didn't seem like a rational person. I would say you're judging me how you think I'm judging him.

my point was how they are presenting him is how the prosecution presents him throughout and basically plants that seed (through the media and otherwise) in the minds of the jurors (which you will see as you watch more of it) that this dude is a scumbag and making excuses for his problems, whether or not you feel he is guilty by the end of it we'll see!

BigAT

I'm where you are now. That interrogation of the nephew was pretty awful/sketchy as fuck.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
How do you put your items on the marketplace in DotA now? I'm assuming they made it more difficult to do? I can't make heads or tails of these menus. :< I want that WD frog thing!

Just go to your inventory in steam and do it that way

brentech

my point was how they are presenting him is how the prosecution presents him throughout and basically plants that seed (through the media and otherwise) in the minds of the jurors (which you will see as you watch more of it) that this dude is a scumbag and making excuses for his problems, whether or not you feel he is guilty by the end of it we'll see!

Your point was that you said I already marked him as guilty because I'm a small town sympathizer. Don't back track now, dig those heels in ya bitch.

I'm where you are now. That interrogation of the nephew was pretty awful/sketchy as fuck.
Yeah, I don't know enough about youth being questioned to say anything about the legality of that, but them pressing about the shot to the head and then just giving up and asking out right was, as the defense stated, a massive flaw in that interrogation.
I just started episode 4 and it's hard to say that the kid's new lawyer seems like anything greater than a dipshit. So, not much hope for him.

DJ Bowser

wtf? listen to the white album from beginning to end NOW. it might be the greatest work in human history
Come on! The White Album has too much trash on it to be the Beatles' greatest let alone the greatest in rock or any genre. There are two or three better Beatles albums, though it's hard for me to make a firm stance on their best as I haven't listened to them in a bit.

Your point was that you said I already marked him as guilty because I'm a small town sympathizer. Don't back track now, dig those heels in ya bitch.

Yeah, I don't know enough about youth being questioned to say anything about the legality of that, but them pressing about the shot to the head and then just giving up and asking out right was, as the defense stated, a massive flaw in that interrogation.
I just started episode 4 and it's hard to say that the kid's new lawyer seems like anything greater than a dipshit. So, not much hope for him.

lol which is how you framed it at that point of watching. "Oh this guy wants to blame everyone else!" it's human nature that now in your mind this dude is a dirtbag and somewhat deserving of what he gets. also supported by you saying "well there were some fuckups..." no, this is beyond "fuckups".

so yes, in your mind up front this dude is a scumbag and guilty, whether you want to say that or not and whether or not your mind changes after you see all the shit that goes on in this investigation is another matter you stupid ass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Top Bottom