• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Lmfao I am in chick fila and this girl is getting mad at her guy because he's been playing too much of "that rainbow six siege bullshit"

LJ11

Good game FMT, that late fumble helped me out big time. Your receivers fell down a bunch early in the game, I stuck with the run after I saw VD sliding all over the place. Figured I go for the TD early since I got the ball at half, if I don't get it you have to go the entire length in that awful rain/wind.

GG at. You were running all over me the whole game but I ended up getting that lucky pick in the 4th and was able to put together a long drive.

Going to my first Super Bowl!!!

BigAT

GG at. You were running all over me the whole game but I ended up getting that lucky pick in the 4th and was able to put together a long drive.

Going to my first Super Bowl!!!

GG Crimson. I'm still salty about that Charles screen right before the end of the half that I read and was in perfect position, then he just ignored my tackle and took it 50 yards. TD followed shortly thereafter.

Thought I hit the seam in Cover 2 on that late INT. It was the second time it should have been there and your safety jumped it despite being in deep coverage, got away with if the first time but not there.

GG Crimson. I'm still salty about that Charles screen right before the end of the half that I read and was in perfect position, then he just ignored my tackle and took it 50 yards. TD followed shortly thereafter.

Thought I hit the seam in Cover 2 on that late INT. It was the second time it should have been there and your safety jumped it despite being in deep coverage, got away with if the first time but not there.

I got lucky on a few plays that game. That screen I was just trying to complete it and at least make you burn a timeout.

I don't remember many lucky plays that you got. Maybe that deep throw on 3rd when your guy caught the ball in the air between two defenders and came down with the ball. I thought the game was yours after you converted that.

Congrats bruh

Thanks man!

LJ11

Good game CB, bit a bad luck on my part, counters the good luck I had in the last game. Had to run no huddle, couldn't slow down that bitch Murray. Knew I wouldn't get too many possessions. Those early sacks killed me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. The early pressure really set me up in a good place. For whatever reason Barwin/Graham/Cox really like the postseason. The Foles injury was rough.

LJ11

GG. The early pressure really set me up in a good place. For whatever reason Barwin/Graham/Cox really like the postseason. The Foles injury was rough.

My RT kills me, my DL did shit too. You caught me on the DL a couple of times too, but that dropped int by Donald, that would have been huge, I was housing that.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You got there super quick on the screen. I saw where you were initially then turned to watch the blocking develop. i didnt think there was any chance you were that close. got lucky

brentech

Man, that lawyer Len that the kid has seems like a complete schmuck smiling for camera all the time. Doesn't seem like the brightest bulb around. Seems to be there just to be in the news.

BigAT

Man, that lawyer Len that the kid has seems like a complete schmuck smiling for camera all the time. Doesn't seem like the brightest bulb around. Seems to be there just to be in the news.

Guy seemed incapable of doing anything but staring into a camera and smiling. One of those people you can look in the eyes and just tell that the gears aren't really moving back there.

I was perplexed the entire time the interrogation with his own investigator was going on, trying to figure out what the hell the intention of it all was.

Top Bottom