• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

Haven't heard much lately about the draft time. Sounded like most WERE was okay doing it at 7 PST Tuesday...

How many more rounds of scouting do we get?

Haven't heard much lately about the draft time. Sounded like most WERE was okay doing it at 7 PST Tuesday...

How many more rounds of scouting do we get?

yes, i meant to ask that again today as i want to pin down the exact time.

again i ask: does anyone else have a preference for tuesday between 6 pm and 7 pm pst? i know brent wanted 6 pm pst, bowser/wellington wanted 7 pm pst.

my goal is to have as many people as possible at the draft so if you have a preference please speak up now. we will finalize the time tonight by 8 pm pst

I think I voted for Thursday

13575318.jpg

brentech

I was repelling up the side of a building and decided to just shoot from the window. Got a kill, hid for a second. Looked back and squeezed the trigger on sight....killed Crimson ={

But I made up for it taking their last survivor out in the next couple seconds. I really unloaded on Crimson though. Feels bad man. Friendly fire trauma is real.

Somnia

yes, i meant to ask that again today as i want to pin down the exact time.

again i ask: does anyone else have a preference for tuesday between 6 pm and 7 pm pst? i know brent wanted 6 pm pst, bowser/wellington wanted 7 pm pst.

my goal is to have as many people as possible at the draft so if you have a preference please speak up now. we will finalize the time tonight by 8 pm pst

7 Tuesday would work better.

brentech

what does o-line audible even do?

Like max protect? That type of thing?
Yea.

Pinch kind of makes a pocket.
Max protect cancels TE or RB routes and leaves them to block.
Then block left or right, which I've never noticed much help on the ground. I use it when there is an obvious overload to one side of the line.

rinse82

I was repelling up the side of a building and decided to just shoot from the window. Got a kill, hid for a second. Looked back and squeezed the trigger on sight....killed Crimson ={

But I made up for it taking their last survivor out in the next couple seconds. I really unloaded on Crimson though. Feels bad man. Friendly fire trauma is real.

The best was last night Phee and I think Crimson so thirsty for the final shot kill and both repelling to their deaths

Which reminds me - I should look for that on the stream

not trolling, I didn't even know you could audible the O-line this year.

I'm old

I know its silly, but the tutorials mode with all the drills and stuff they have this year explains a ton of the silly little stuff like this.

Of course I forget to use all of it because I'm dumb, but it is explained in the game!

The best was last night Phee and I think Crimson so thirsty for the final shot kill and both repelling to their deaths

Which reminds me - I should look for that on the stream

Lol yeah I jumped off the roof and was bleeding out on the ground when phee jumped off too and landed on top of me

Man not playing this game for 2 months has really put me behind the curve, i feel like my X's and O's are still solid, but when a guy breaks two tackles to convert a 4th and 3 I get a little disheartened, I guess thats just typical pub online madden and I need to not go on Tilt against these people

eznark

Banned
With the Gurley TD Yahoo is giving me 100% chance to win.

gg splat!

At this point I'm betting I'd beat you without those D points. Your team totally shit the bed.

eznark

Banned
PackLivesMatter is up 45 points on Splatbot. Each team has two players left.

PLM: Demaryius Thomas and Rashad Jennings

SBT: Gio Bernard and Cincy defense

Splat had only three guys score more than 8 points. Greg Olsen is the only player on my team to score fewer than 8 points.

Splat

PackLivesMatter is up 45 points on Splatbot. Each team has two players left.

PLM: Demaryius Thomas and Rashad Jennings

SBT: Gio Bernard and Cincy defense

Splat had only three guys score more than 8 points. Greg Olsen is the only player on my team to score fewer than 8 points.
I take it you're happy with the Astros? Let me know if the mixamp gives you any hiss

Same for you, bren

Top Bottom