• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Ferny

Phee is not incorrect in saying that there are usually a good amount of dropouts after the third season. I think I am down to play some Madden till after season 4 tho. Liking this years version a lot.

eznark

Banned
Each year is different. Like I said, given that people jumped on the tournament I imagine season 3 will be pretty strong.

Let's turn it to All Pro though. LJ says it's no different.

Oh so yall are gonna sit here and pretend like the fourth season never has a bunch of dropouts and people getting sick of the game and taking advantage of the next hottest trade offer.

Yep, this has NEVER happened!

I think people are enjoying the game more this year. Also, by season 3 we are normally down to 27 or 28 teams. We are still full for now!

We ride till the wheels fall off and Motes is taken from you!

Somnia

I think people are enjoying the game more this year. Also, by season 3 we are normally down to 27 or 28 teams. We are still full for now!

We ride till the wheels fall off and Motes is taken from you!

I'm in for the long haul, but I don't know if I can afford my team this season let alone next lol

I think I can get to 53 this season, but man... some of these contracts (the oline, rodgers, etc) have gotten so expensive as the years go on.

I may have to trade some key pieces away so if you are interested in someone on my team let me know! I am open to discussions. --- I'm open to discussions on ANY player other than Rodgers at this point. So if someone interests you PM me.

Motes is mine forever!

My favorite fictional Madden players of all time :

1. Kelly James
2. Kenny Motes
3. Chris Jordan
4. JT Brandon
5. Who gives a shit

Oh damn Kenny Motes magically got 3000 XP! have no idea why but wooo!

Ferny

I'm in for the long haul, but I don't know if I can afford my team this season let alone next lol

I think I can get to 53 this season, but man... some of these contracts (the oline, rodgers, etc) have gotten so expensive as the years go on.

I may have to trade some key pieces away so if you are interested in someone on my team let me know! I am open to discussions.

Wilkerson has a fuckin 100million dollar contract some how. He is killing my team. I'd cut him but it would cost me like $20 million.

Make an offer.

A....second?...

sun_timid.png

Smokey

I don't get the sense that this will be the last season. The opposite actually. This years game is actually gud. We're also seeing some new league champs now that the 9ers were neutered. This is a good thing.

Only knock is the XP since we started before the patch hit.

eznark

Banned
I'm enjoying the game a lot more since I started playing with the Saints. EA was just prescient in predicting the rapid decline of Fraudgers and it hit too close to home.

Ferny

I will go ahead and assume my offer was rejected

Although yeah I really just don't want to give up my first so I don't blame you

Yeah I'd need something more than a 2nd for him. Doesn't have to be a first, but just something else I could use as well.

Somnia

Screw it I'll put Rodgers on the table too if the deal is good enough. Know now he is expensive... ($$$ wise on your salary cap I mean, I'll be fair on trade discussion).

Full rebuild mode activated due to salary cap issues and the fact I think we have at least 2-3 more seasons in us as this years game is pretty darn good.

Ferny

Screw it I'll put Rodgers on the table too if the deal is good enough. Know now he is expensive... ($$$ wise on your salary cap I mean, I'll be fair on trade discussion).

Full rebuild mode activated due to salary cap issues and the fact I think we have at least 2-3 more seasons in us as this years game is pretty darn good.

28 million! geez. Only one year left tho.

Top Bottom