• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Ok so this is presently in my party:

Me
Crimson
Bird
Guy I play 2k with
Guy I play 2k with

I see Rinse, Nightz, and LJ on. I think Rinse said he was down and so did Crow, so I guess if we can get a few more we'll have 10

TheCrow

Ok so this is presently in my party:

Me
Crimson
Bird
Guy I play 2k with
Guy I play 2k with

I see Rinse, Nightz, and LJ on. I think Rinse said he was down and so did Crow, so I guess if we can get a few more we'll have 10
I'll be online shortly.

Also: hateful eight is legit. A slow burn that pays off.

rinse82

Supposed to play Pete tonight but if he flakes second night in a row then I dunno - don't want to hold up the tourney for another day

DJ Bowser

Just did my second ever H2H Draft Champions draft and I got the cheesiest trio ever of Mike Vick, Tavon Austin, and MJD at FB.

I'll still get beat by someone chucking-it-deep game.

Just did my second ever H2H Draft Champions draft and I got the cheesiest trio ever of Mike Vick, Tavon Austin, and MJD at FB.

I'll still get beat by someone chucking-it-deep game.

I just faced someone who called 4V every play

They seemed to be shocked that someone can defend against it

brentech

I just faced someone who called 4V every play

They seemed to be shocked that someone can defend against it

i've played multiple people that only ran toss plays and qb sneak. fun times. Kind of teaches you how to stop that stuff, but also makes you have to defend specifically for it, so it's not the best way to play anything. you have to attack the edge hard and force them back in

eznark

Banned
Take away those 33 defensive points and I still beat you, splat. Sorry buddy! Your team picked the wrong week to shit the bed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I binged through Undertale. Thats a really cool game. Probably still slightly overrated and has some pacing issues but im glad i played it.

what are you looking for?
That guy will take a first since this is likely the final season, but I feel like I should wait till the draft because I may end up with an extra pick and a guy I wanted is gone

All these other clown shoes with their shitty offers can keep their late picks!

Why does this never happen when I'm around?! >:| I'll be in LA in 2 days, damnit!

[edit]Ordered my new laptop so I have a DotA machine when I get home! :cool:

You got rainbow six?

Nobody does dota in house anymore. Game is irrelevant

Rorschach

That guy will take a first since this is likely the final season, but I feel like I should wait till the draft because I may end up with an extra pick and a guy I wanted is gone

You got rainbow six?

r6 pc? I'm not bringing a PS4. :<

You got rainbow six?

What heresy is this!?

eznark

Banned
We just had 20 people race to participate in a tournament because they couldn't wait for the off-season to end and games to begin. Yeah, the league is on its last legs.

I swear phee, sometimes the things you say.....

Oh so yall are gonna sit here and pretend like the fourth season never has a bunch of dropouts and people getting sick of the game and taking advantage of the next hottest trade offer.

Yep, this has NEVER happened!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh so yall are gonna sit here and pretend like the fourth season never has a bunch of dropouts and people getting sick of the game and taking advantage of the next hottest trade offer.

Yep, this has NEVER happened!

I think I traded Madden in last July on an offer. I am OK waiting and continuing my Jeff Fisher-esque mediocrity run

Top Bottom