• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

after last year, I'm so hesitant to invest in OL

spent 2 drafts/off-seasons building the most amazing line and they were just as bad as the previous one

had like a 90+ rated, 3 superstars, and a mid-80s RT and still shit

Would be interested in acquiring a WR other than Floyd. Let me know.

DCX

I'm not the only one who's going to make you pay a premium price!

However my price tag on Floyd changed. Might be willing to take a 2nd and 3rd or something like that

Greg

by Madden 19 he's going to be like "my favorite part is spending time with my AFCS fam! (shoutout to my boooooooooooooi Greg)"

DJ Bowser

BREAKING NEWS!

The Cowboys and Packers have agreed to a trade, in principle, sending Aaron Rodgers to Dallas in return for currently undisclosed draft picks.

Aaron Rodgers is reported as saying, "My heart will always be in Green Bay, but it's exciting to start anew for America's Team. Also, fuck you Drew Brees you manlet douche."

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I doubt this ends up feeling like an even trade. Should be interesting. Someone got a steal here. Its probably somnia.

Sokantish

I doubt this ends up feeling like an even trade. Should be interesting. Someone got a steal here.

It's Bowser. The draft isn't going to be that great and we aren't going to play long enough for him to develop the players into something good!

CB3

It's Bowser. The draft isn't going to be that great and we aren't going to play long enough for him to develop the players into something good!

Players dont develop this year. They just start out OP and stay that way!

Also i think we'll be going for a while with this league. Unless Phee kills it off early.

Smokey

by Madden 19 he's going to be like "my favorite part is spending time with my AFCS fam! (shoutout to my boooooooooooooi Greg)"

So you're gonna be the Jags for at least 3 more seasons?

17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png

Somnia

I'm ok with the trade, Soka is right this draft isn't the deepest so we'll see how I do with the added picks in the end. However I believe we will play for longer than Soka thinks. I see 2-3 more season at the minimum.

I'm more worried about clearing cap space at this point, I can't afford Rodgers after this season anyways so there's that also.

I'll never kill the league! I am here as long as the masses are!

Also, me and GQ are in some discussions for Mike Floyd but he's going to be a during-the-draft deal, just depends on if the guys I want are still on board

CB3

Somnia won what, 4 games with Rodgers? This probably won't make his team any worse.

Thats my guess. The other thing is that regression seems to start around that age in this game, combined with the fact that Rodgers is on a contract year, he is gonna want a ton of money anyway.

In other words, start preparing your QB's to trade to the cowboys next year, too.

Somnia

Somnia won what, 4 games with Rodgers? This probably won't make his team any worse.

I won a couple more than that, but you are right and part of the reason I did it.

Works out for Bowser though who is in a win it all now mode. Rodgers should give him a good 2-3 more seasons.

Sokantish

I'm ok with the trade, Soka is right this draft isn't the deepest so we'll see how I do with the added picks in the end. However I believe we will play for longer than Soka thinks. I see 2-3 more season at the minimum.

I'm more worried about clearing cap space at this point, I can't afford Rodgers after this season anyways so there's that also.

Von Miller is gonna kill my team if that's the case!

eznark

Banned
I won a couple more than that, but you are right and part of the reason I did it.

That's why I always wanted to trade him. I'd try to make the playoffs the first couple seasons then move him to free up cap space. Just gets boring playing with the same guy. Especially this year when he can't throw on the run outside.

Somnia

That's why I always wanted to trade him. I'd try to make the playoffs the first couple seasons then move him to free up cap space. Just gets boring playing with the same guy. Especially this year when he can't throw on the run outside.

I don't see myself making the playoffs this upcoming season so I'm in complete rebuilding mode.

I may have another trade coming up too for some more draft picks. We'll see...

The o-line, receiver combos and Rodgers just ate up way too much cap space.

Greg

So you're gonna be the Jags for at least 3 more seasons?

17474d3a52fd7efdada7b5896b5c5906.png
I'll never turn my back on the Jags - gotta at least get them into the playoffs for a win

and I feel like the AFCS is really good competition, so if people stay where they're at it'll feel good when it finally happens

eznark

Banned
I'll never turn my back on the Jags - gotta at least get them into the playoffs for a win

and I feel like the AFCS is really good competition, so if people stay where they're at it'll feel good when it finally happens

Bortles will end the season with good counting stats so I bet EA will give him a huge boost.

Sokantish

Only the NFC has real competition Greg, haven't you heard?!

Top Bottom