• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Also how do you set audibles? Tanking time is over, I need to figure out how to play this game.

it may change their "OVR" for that scheme but it wont magicaly make their speed go down or anything
Positive?

Wellie, I'm sure you've gone to bed already but let me know when you want to play. I'm free pretty much any time tomorrow except during the Holiday Bowl.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LqfXFmp.jpg

dammit GAF, you've gone and went e-sports

Ferny, when can you play? Tomorrow night I won't be around until real late. I'm free New Year's Eve morning and New Year's Day anytime after 1 pm est.

Lol, we are Monday Night Football. The two teams that finished #31 and #32 are opening weeks prime time game.

DJ Bowser

GG FMT. Game is trash. I blew it. Shouldn't have played while sick, got distracted on two huge Knile Davis plays.

Cbgaf: this has pick written all over it
Cbgaf: different QB
Cbgaf: same bowser

In my defense, it was a dumb throw, but he threw it directly to the MLB instead of Bowe.

eznark

Banned
GG Dm. Did you do something to make 91 suddenly become a pass batting fool? Those last two he batted down here in's...not even drags. Guy must have the longest fucking arms in the world.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Cbgaf: this has pick written all over it
Cbgaf: different QB
Cbgaf: same bowser

GG FMT. Game is trash. I blew it. Shouldn't have played while sick, got distracted on two huge Knile Davis plays.

In my defense, it was a dumb throw, but he threw it directly to the MLB instead of Bowe.

Lonestar1979: Bowser's going to throw a pick now
Lonestar1979: Called it

gg brah. can't believe the knile davis fumble -_- but other than that he is so good. god bless you crimson!

also, on the last int, rodgers did indeed throw it right to where bowe was (have it on replay right now). it would've been a perfect pass if not for the defender standing there. i don't even credit myself for the play, i didn't move from my required zone much after the snap.

it was a good back and forth but the bullshit dez bryant 22 yarder on 3rd and 20 in double coverage had me nerd raging hard!

DCX

DCX
Gg Az. Gore can get fucked! That catch he made with tripple coverage, three deep coverage almost had me pullling a Wellie!

Rookie RB Kahlil Riley, goaline TD and a fumble lost. Yup, plays like a rookie but he seems hard to tackle!

DCX

DMczaf

GG Dm. Did you do something to make 91 suddenly become a pass batting fool? Those last two he batted down here in's...not even drags. Guy must have the longest fucking arms in the world.

I started hot routing him into a QB Spy since you kept doing that quick drop off pass in that area. I was actually surprised he was reacting to the passes, usually they just stand there and the ball hits them in the face or goes over their head.

LukeSmith

I started hot routing him into a QB Spy since you kept doing that quick drop off pass in that area. I was actually surprised he was reacting to the passes, usually they just stand there and the ball hits them in the face or goes over their head.

HE BACK

LJ11

GG phee, good luck with the rest of season. I was boring to play against, but it's late and I'm bored of that playbook.

DJ Bowser

Yeah, that Dez catch was garbage, much like a couple of those Kap scrambles!

I would like to see a replay of the INT, the trajectory should have been higher than the MLB's chest. I should have touch passed it, but again.. my focus was lacking.

I would say GG LJ, but I was so terrible that game it was so ugly. I should never have been in that game at all. I was just making terrible decisions, I was easier to read than "Green Eggs and Ham". You pretty much ran on me whenever you want.

Next match up I'll be more ready! As ready as Mike Glennon can be :(

Oh great! I play you in week 4!

I can get my 2 losses done ASAP

eznark

Banned

I would love to know if a taller QB could complete that pass. Especially those in's at the end. Like, I figured you were hot routing him into a drop zone or something so when he just stood up I was like, cool, I can throw intermediate routes and now I have time to sit in the pocket. So I'd wait, throw a normal pass 12 yards downfield and BOOP batted down.

I wish one of us had been streaming. That end of half/start of half sequence was hilarious.

My rookie WR is dope as fuck. Amazing hands. Gonna be fun.

LJ11

I would say GG LJ, but I was so terrible that game it was so ugly. I should never have been in that game at all. I was just making terrible decisions, I was easier to read than "Green Eggs and Ham". You pretty much ran on me whenever you want.

Next match up I'll be more ready! As ready as Mike Glennon can be :(

You'll kick my ass in Rainbow six, just need to unlock some more operators this week than I'll hop online.

LukeSmith

wow my schedule is awful to start the year:
splat
LJ
bluemax
smokey
FMT

1-4 to start the season, might as well start thinking about who I am taking ahead of Wellie with the fourth pick

Top Bottom