• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its nice to see the Stat leaders already carving out their usual spot in the league this year. Demarco got his 130 + 2 TD's. Julio Jones being Julio Jones. Cam Newton with his customary 4 picks. Just the status quo.

Its nice to see the Stat leaders already carving out their usual spot in the league this year. Demarco got his 130 + 2 TD's. Julio Jones being Julio Jones. Cam Newton with his customary 4 picks. Just the status quo.

i will be joining this list on a weekly basis starting around mid-season when my decision making turns to absolute shit as usual

Greg

wow my schedule is awful to start the year:
splat
LJ
bluemax
smokey
FMT

1-4 to start the season, might as well start thinking about who I am taking ahead of Wellie with the fourth pick
I thought to myself before checking the schedule... I better not be his 6th game of the season

DISRESPECT STARTING ALREADY, LUKE?!

Gg Az. Gore can get fucked! That catch he made with tripple coverage, three deep coverage almost had me pullling a Wellie!

Rookie RB Kahlil Riley, goaline TD and a fumble lost. Yup, plays like a rookie but he seems hard to tackle!

DCX

Would've been closer if you didn't get those two bombs where my CB just stopped. Then I started chucking the ball to catch up and threw some picks. Oh well.

2. MLB Raysean Lucas FSU
6'3", 247 lbs
Speed 88
Strength 78
Agility 85
Acceleration 91
Jumping 82
Awareness 76
Man Coverage 72
Zone Coverage 75
Tackle 91
Hit Power 82
Pursuit 88
Power Moves 80
Block Shedding 70
Catching 69
Normal Production

34. OLB Shawn Johns USC
6'1", 234 lbs
Speed 85
Strength 73
Agility 84
Acceleration 90
Jumping 86
Awareness 70
Man Coverage 65
Zone Coverage 81
Tackle 88
Hit Power 85
Pursuit 81
Power Moves 68
Finesse Moves 66
Block Shedding 64
Normal Production

66. LG Sam Gordon Beth Cookman
6'3", 317 lbs
Strength 86
Agility 62
Acceleration 80
Awareness 44
Stamina 92
Pass Block 70
Run Block 84
Impact Block 79
Normal Production

98. TE Sam Hobbs Tennessee
6'6", 266 lbs
Speed 85
Strength 72
Agility 80
Acceleration 88
Jumping 86
Catching 70
Spec. Catch 82
Catch In Traffic 74
Route Running 56
Release 76
Carrying 75
Stiff Arm 75
Normal Production

130. CB JT Jamison Georgia Tech
6'2", 205 lbs
Speed 88
Agility 89
Acceleration 90
Jumping 89
Man Coverage 73
Zone Coverage 81
Press 68
Kick Return 93
Trucking 82
Elusiveness 78
Stiff Arm 77
Spin Move 69
Juke Move 64
Ball Car. Vision 65
Carrying 65
Normal Production

162. DT Bryan Stills Nebraska
6'2", 305 lbs
Speed 72
Strength 90
Agility 79
Acceleration 84
Awareness 53
Stamina 64
Tackle 70
Hit Power 78
Pursuit 79
Power Moves 80
Block Shedding 67
Normal Production

194. Some guy I think I cut
Normal Production

brentech

I don't know with any certainty that I can play a game tonight. There is a chance, but I dunno. If not, I can play tomorrow evening.

BigAT

Adventure games never really did anything for me, to the point that I skipped pretty much all of them even during the golden era.

It's fine if other people are into it, but for me the offerings this month are pretty grim.

8d3.gif

Ferny

Ferny, when can you play? Tomorrow night I won't be around until real late. I'm free New Year's Eve morning and New Year's Day anytime after 1 pm est.

Lol, we are Monday Night Football. The two teams that finished #31 and #32 are opening weeks prime time game.

It probably can't be until New Years Day. I should be around for the majority of that day. We can plan it better tomorrow I think.

Somnia

Bird: I'll be on around 9 CST for our game.

Today's daily deal for XB1's sale is Life is Strange entire season for $10, so worth it!

Adventure games never really did anything for me, to the point that I skipped pretty much all of them even during the golden era.

It's fine if other people are into it, but for me the offerings this month are pretty grim.

8d3.gif

Are you trying to rival FMTs bad taste? Did you hate Full Throttle too?

rinse82

Just realized I could've taken the sim win instead of getting butt fucked by robot Gronk lol

Was not thinking straight after that draft

Birdman02

Bird: I'll be on around 9 CST for our game.

Today's daily deal for XB1's sale is Life is Strange entire season for $10, so worth it!

There's a chance I won't be able to play tonight, but hopefully I will be. Are you available at all tomorrow? I'm off work, so I will be around all day.

Greg

damnit, I didn't cut my team down to 53 manually

CPU cut my starting FB and one of my OL

had enough at the position and they were statistically (OVR) worse than others at the position, so they must've cut them because of that

didn't grab anything at OL in the draft because I moved things around

Somnia

There's a chance I won't be able to play tonight, but hopefully I will be. Are you available at all tomorrow? I'm off work, so I will be around all day.

I can play tomorrow after 6:30PM CST, but I have to be done by 10PM CST. Otherwise I'm free all day New Years Friday also.

LJ11

Just realized I could've taken the sim win instead of getting butt fucked by robot Gronk lol

Was not thinking straight after that draft

Was laying on my couch this weekend watching some MUT Madden streams. Watched a guy get absolutely destroyed by the CPU. His opponent used player lock, he was either the FB, or TE/Gronk, streamer took the L. All you have to do is call for the ball and the CPU just makes the right read all game long. It was hilarious to watch, top player too. Going to use this strategy next time I play FMT, wonder how many times he'll pause the game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What!? I haven't seen a can in years.

yeah they arent as common as they used to be. I still see them at home depot a bunch. there was a period a few years ago where i was getting one at the gas station before work everyday. It was the best/the worst.

Was laying on my couch this weekend watching some MUT Madden streams. Watched a guy get absolutely destroyed by the CPU. His opponent used player lock, he was either the FB, or TE/Gronk, streamer took the L. All you have to do is call for the ball and the CPU just makes the right read all game long. It was hilarious to watch, top player too. Going to use this strategy next time I play FMT, wonder how many times he'll pause the game.

MUT is the great madden teacher

eznark

Banned
I feel like there was one year where they made shot gun snaps potentially errant, but the worst I remember is a stupid QB animation where they sort of spun jumped to catch it. Then inevitably got destroyed and fumbled.

Top Bottom