• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

LJ11

rinse, I'll be home in a bout 15 minutes, we have to talk robert woods.

Not sure how I feel about Kelly, did he honestly get a fair shake? He fucked 2015 royally, his power play did him in.

cdyhybrid

Not sure how I feel about Kelly, did he honestly get a fair shake? He fucked 2015 royally, his power play did him in.
Sounds like the parting was mutual, I think he wanted to bail.

eznark

Banned

When people saying he was in way over his head, no one meant on the field. He is reaping what he sowed.

A guy like Fisher? He knows how to play the game. He tries to make small upgrades, downplays his teams chances of competing every chance he gets and always promises progress two years down the road.

Michael Floyd's cap hit for interested parties:

12401864_10107033895933040_5279361556296146509_o%201_zpsozg8isax.jpg

Miami Dolphins and Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms on a trade sending former first round pick Devante Parker to Atlanta for Atlantas second and fifth round picks.

I just drafted Puffy, this has officially been a success.

So blue max trades his second rounder to me game bugs I don't get to draft and now he got Parker for a 4th instead of a fourth and second. give him back!

Top Bottom