• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Nightz

I think only my 1st and 7th rounders saw the field this year. Probably because I let the CPU draft for me after round 2. I guess it knew that Rivers was going to retire since it drafted 2 QB's for me. Unfortunately they both suck.

DJ Bowser

I think only my 1st and 7th rounders saw the field this year. Probably because I let the CPU draft for me after round 2. I guess it knew that Rivers was going to retire since it drafted 2 QB's for me. Unfortunately they both suck.
It drafted 2 QBs for Drizzler and Greg as well I think.

Luckily Bortles and Tanneshit are still going strong!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I had 4 guys become immediate contributors, but I have a talent gap the size of the grand canyon with the rest of the league in many areas. I am still working on backfilling those spots.

I drafted 2 guards, converted one to a center and picked up an FA guard. The result:

2015 - 1,187 yards and 10 TDs on 284 attempts for 4.18 YPC

2016 - 2,036 yards and 21 TDs on 434 attempts for 4.7 YPC

I also had 26 more pass attempts. In general the new line just helped me sustain drives.

My starting FS who did pretty well was a rookie, I think 2nd or 3rd rounder.

My KR/PR/4th WR is also a rookie. Overall pretty happy with my last draft but I did reach in some spots. Also should have just taken a QB last year instead of suffering

rinse82

The MLB I took in the late first round won DROY, Jack Donaldsonis my boy!

The speedy WR Gordon Dobbs that I took in the 4th was basically my 1A to Watkins.

And the LG and RG I got in later rounds were both early round talent and went straight into my starting lineup.

Thr Tyrod trade was worth it

"But my 3rd round pick is a starter waaaaah!"

I had a rookie get the WR triple crown and a rookie with 100 tackles.

I also drafted a rookie that scored a bunch of TD's...

for FMT
"Waaaah" implies i was whining. We were negotiating a deal, sir.

And that was the computer, I'll be at this draft. AND my third rounder pick last year wasn't number 66!

I just hope I can somehow manage to draft the next Zuzek

I had 4 guys become immediate contributors, but I have a talent gap the size of the grand canyon with the rest of the league in many areas. I am still working on backfilling those spots.

I drafted 2 guards, converted one to a center and picked up an FA guard. The result:

2015 - 1,187 yards and 10 TDs on 284 attempts for 4.18 YPC

2016 - 2,036 yards and 21 TDs on 434 attempts for 4.7 YPC

I also had 26 more pass attempts. In general the new line just helped me sustain drives.

My starting FS who did pretty well was a rookie, I think 2nd or 3rd rounder.

My KR/PR/4th WR is also a rookie. Overall pretty happy with my last draft but I did reach in some spots. Also should have just taken a QB last year instead of suffering

Nate Grayson is gonna be a hell of a Giant

DJ Bowser

Since AT is a non-responding douche- I have a 80 OVR (82 with confidence) FS available for trade mostly because I need to get his $2m off my books. I will accept a late pick for him.

Nightz, AT, and Welli, if I recall you all have some pretty shirty FS's get a starter for peanuts now!

Nightz

Since AT is a non-responding douche- I have a 80 OVR (82 with confidence) FS available for trade mostly because I need to get his $2m off my books. I will accept a late pick for him.

Nightz, AT, and Welli, if I recall you all have some pretty shirty FS's get a starter for peanuts now!

I think I'm good with 97 rated Weddle.

2722623-2721368-honey-badger-close-up.jpg

Trasher

Ph33nix-- You still have Patrick available? I have like 70/80 million in cap space and am looking to spend some money this season.

DCX

DCX
I didn't get to draft but I did get Geno Atkins and Darryl Washington from my picks :)

Already picked up LB Dee Ford for a 6, 7 the rounder. Looking to make one big move but the chips are not falling into place...yet.

DCX

BigAT

Listen, you fucking otaku, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off.

1. We just finished a game of Rainbow 6

2. We get stuck at the loading screen. I say "I'm going to restart" and hear a group of voices say they'll do the same

3. Drizz talks about how much keef he has and how high he's about to get

4. We hear the bong rip

5. (5 minutes from step 2) Drizz - "Is anybody else stuck at the loading screen?"

Top Bottom