• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Bread

Banned
what are the qbs like in your drafts? my league started pre-patch so we have one low 90s speed/accel/agility guy per draft, it's crazy.

Well you saw the strategy there. I have a bruiser line and now a bruiser back to pair with it. Of course when I need him the most my FB dodges your oncoming LB for a tackle in the backfield on 4th and 1. Then the other show of his strength was for that 9 yard loss on what should have been at worst a 1 yard gain but he kept breaking out of tackles.

There are a number of things that get me about that game:

1) Your connection

2) Jimmy Graham catching a ball behind the needed yardage on 4th down but still getting the 1st somehow.

3) The aforementioned play with my fullback being right on your guy but deciding to turn him lose.

4) 4th down earlier in the game where Lynch was tackled *twice* behind the needed yardage, still got it

5) The aforementioned play where Battle went backwards 9 yards. That was the sequence that led to the bogus 4th down.

6) On that sequence between the two plays, Beckham caught what will now be referred to as a Jimmy Graham Rule pass for exactly the needed yardage but was said to need 1 more yard to convert.

7) The lag causing me to miss a field goal in the first half.

8) Your guy fumbles with 3 Giants around the ball, a seahawk recovers it.

9) How you took control of your receiver and pushed my guy out of the way to set up your only TD

Better days ahead for my rag tag bunch.

Wut? I'm not even sure what this means. I don't do anything like this. If I did something to this effect it wasn't on purpose. I rarely do any hot routing or pre-snap adjustments, I'm one of the most vanilla players in the league.

I'm sorry about the lag, that was definitely my bad. At the point where I fixed the issue the score was still tied and it cost both of us long field goals. It also cost me on that pick I threw in the first half.

what are the qbs like in your drafts? my league started pre-patch so we have one low 90s speed/accel/agility guy per draft, it's crazy.

it really depends, I've had some like that in drafts and other drafts, they're trash. I would consider this class a really shitty QB class

in one offline league of mine I took a QB projected 6th round but he looked clearly good. came packaged with all the good traits, already had clutch and all that other shit. he was insane

Trasher

GQ: Got home a little early and am ready to go now if you want! I'll be online.

Woof. My team overall is a 74 to start this season. I wasted last season's team. :(

Ugh GG Soka, we both got fucked over in that first half but I'm a little on Tilt and Morris coughing up two fumbles on the other side of the 50.

With how shitty I am at passing I didn't need that too lol! Nice user D btw

Sokantish

Ugh GG Soka, we both got fucked over in that first half but I'm a little on Tilt and Morris coughing up two fumbles on the other side of the 50.

With how shitty I am at passing I didn't need that too lol! Nice user D btw

Yeah, I got lucky with fumbles! Your pass rush was insane, I barely had any time to pass

Yeah, I got lucky with fumbles! Your pass rush was insane, I barely had any time to pass

My pass rush was doing great in the second half, but in the first half it was all you! I think you had 4 sacks in the first

Also, whats the best way for me to defend those C routes I was having a hell of a time, I tried shading to the outside, do I need to be putting purple zones out there?

Sokantish

Poor Carr was beginning to relate to his brother. 9 sacks in his first game of the season!

My pass rush was doing great in the second half, but in the first half it was all you! I think you had 4 sacks in the first

Also, whats the best way for me to defend those C routes I was having a hell of a time, I tried shading to the outside, do I need to be putting purple zones out there?

I usually have to resort to thinking someone's going to be doing that before the play starts and I just go over there manually

Poor Carr was beginning to relate to his brother. 9 sacks in his first game of the season!

I usually have to resort to thinking someone's going to be doing that before the play starts and I just go over there manually

When you were knocking down those couple of deep shots I took, I forget how it works exactly, you just have to hold X to play the reciever, or you have to manually switch to the CB first?

Sokantish

When you were knocking down those couple of deep shots I took, I forget how it works exactly, you just have to hold X to play the reciever, or you have to manually switch to the CB first?

I just switch to the CB first and take control, I'm not sure if you can do it without controlling them

eznark

Banned
Refs steal a touchdown from Wisconsin.

Then don't call a USC player cleating Stave in the face.

I wish Wisconsin had USC's booster funds.

Top Bottom