• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

eznark

Banned
Officiating in college football is pretty much the only reason I don't complain much about NFL refs. NFL guys are about ten million times more competent...and these are the top crews in the country doing these games.

vomit

DJ Bowser

Had a 2 game Draft Champions win streak cut short after I took it easy on a guy in the first half because he had "Gators" in his gamertag and seemed pretty bad only for him to bust out some unholy cheese for a comeback victory in the second half.

Never show mercy, friends.

Also, tomorrow will be hell on Earth.

Rorschach

Feels good convincing my fellow 2k mmr scrubs to engage in a smoke gank that wins us the game.

Feels bad trying to convince my poorly scaling team to finish because they were having too easy of a time early to mid game. There's a late game, you morons! And then they refused to split push when the Spectre was way too big to kill. A guy that randomed morphling that never used his ult... -_-

Anyway, had a tough time learning this new keyboard and stuff... had to remap everything -_-

Somnia

That suicide bomber who scared the shit out of bigzep was hilarious. That was quite the scream. lol

Zep made the realistic terrorist hunt experience that much better, even if we got wrecked!

We just dominated the Rainbow Six circuit tonight

That's what doing terrorist hunt on realistic will do for you

We going pro R6, gonna win that prize pool of $1000 (lol). That streak of flawless victories was legit though. Game so good.

Damn I need this next week to get here. Either the tank operation continues or we rebound from that tremendously horrible performance last week.

"Hey, LJ has got the middle of the field and my tight end on lock down.....LET'S KEEP THROWING THERE!!!"

LJ11

Damn I need this next week to get here. Either the tank operation continues or we rebound from that tremendously horrible performance last week.

"Hey, LJ has got the middle of the field and my tight end on lock down.....LET'S KEEP THROWING THERE!!!"

FMT just takes the sack!

FMT just takes the sack!

Yeah I can be a lot better at it. I went back and watched it on film (lol) the next day and not only was the decision making terrible DURING the play calls, but I was trying to look for any rhyme and reason to my play calling. There wasn't. I think I was still too enamored by my tight end, being that the draft wasn't too far away, and was trying to look at routes where I could get him catches but as we all know forcing things = losing. I think this is the season to look for a new play book though, because a lot of where they put my receivers in here are functioning as if it's still a Fitz/Floyd team and it's a bit different now.

Tank operation after playing LJ? Chill lol

My quarterbacks are Jay Cutler and Mike Glennon. We just had 4 quarterbacks taken in the top 10, and I thought one would slip to me after the first few picks. Wrong!

You damn right I got a short plug this season!

LJ11

Except in the playoffs!

hahaha, don't worry I played the same way in our first game last season.

one of the reasons i tend to throw to the outside, middle gets locked up quick.

Yeah I can be a lot better at it. I went back and watched it on film (lol) the next day and not only was the decision making terrible DURING the play calls, but I was trying to look for any rhyme and reason to my play calling. There wasn't. I think I was still too enamored by my tight end, being that the draft wasn't too far away, and was trying to look at routes where I could get him catches but as we all know forcing things = losing. I think this is the season to look for a new play book though, because a lot of where they put my receivers in here are functioning as if it's still a Fitz/Floyd team and it's a bit different now.

Honestly, it was late, we were sitting in front of our ps4s for a few hours, bound to do stupid shit, which is why I just kept running and kicking FGs.

Also, damn, but I gotta fix up my running game. I don't even think my line or my half back is bad. I have just NEVER been good at running, even when I had Chris Johnson then, a lot of it was boom or bust. I'm not sure if it's directly related to my play calling or if I just have bad vision, but I'll figure it out this season.

Honestly, it was late, we were sitting in front of our ps4s for a few hours, bound to do stupid shit, which is why I just kept running and kicking FGs.

I should have done the same. Two red zone picks! Two!!! That game would have been more of a blow out if I wasn't #blessed on those two fumble sixes.

Cutler's attributes aren't even totally terrible but I feel like having a new guy would settle me down a bit. I become a homeless man's Brett Favre at times :(

brentech

from reddit:
NHovyxx.jpg
Damn bro!

Can't believe that WR dropped that. I'd feel bad for the QB if it wasn't for the fact that he's USCs QB.

In fairness to that WR he's been playing with a broken hand for like half the season, left that game earlier with an arm issue, had a bunch of other injuries and still somehow lead the conference in receiving. But that was an unfortunate drop.

I just woke up. How is this happening? Special teams or something?

FSU let some guy named Consentino throw the ball instead of handing it off to noted Woman Beater Dalvin Cook.

brentech

My Ranked Draft Champions run ended at 4 wins. Lost to some dude than just ran FB Dive and TE Cross all game. Couldn't stop it. Look it up after the game and find multiple versions of: "Can't stop Single Back Ace - TE Cross online. Suggestions?"

Yupppp.

Trying to cancel my Verizon DSL but they won't let me without calling :(

My current DSL plan is 7 down, 1 up, for the same price if I switch to TWC I can get 100 down 10 up.

Edit: And the Time Warner website goes down right as I submit my order. What a day.

DJ Bowser

Busiest night of the year at work. My first New Year's as the Sommelier. My immune system crapped the bed Sunday and I got locked out of my apartment and will be arriving for dinner service later than I planned after being sweaty stressed and miserable.

This does not bode well for this evening. FML. Only Tebow can save me now.

Top Bottom