• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Oh yeah, I owed you guys this gif of the bad snap.

IncompatibleAnxiousAnnelid.gif

btw, I did some research and every single "bad snap" I've seen happens on a PA out of the shotgun formation.

if you look, you see the PA animation completes before the QB reacts to the snap, meaning this is most likely a glitch with the PA animation and a wide snap happening.

Somnia

Great game Bird... I really need to learn my new QB. I made some attempts I knew Rodgers would get, but obviously couldn't.

Can't wait for our second game... which is pretty soon I think lol

Birdman02

Great game Bird... I really need to learn my new QB. I made some attempts I knew Rodgers would get, but obviously couldn't.

Can't wait for our second game... which is pretty soon I think lol
GG man. I made two terrible red zone turnovers. Running down your LB on that first one ending up being the difference.

The MLB I drafted last season keeps coming up clutch with another game ending pick. I swear he has made picks on 6-7 of my opponent's last drive.

I also really like the TE I drafted in the 2nd round. I was able to make some big plays out of 2 TE sets.

Greg

this might sound lazy as fuck, but is there a way to turn off my PS4 while it's in rest mode without having to turn it on?

Mrbob

Finished Undertale yesterday, back half of the game was pretty, pretty good. Much better than the first half. My opinion of the game rose slightly.

I give it 8 out of 10 Dynasty Warriors.

Rebel Galaxy runs awesome on SP4.

Oh cool. Going to pick it up then.

Wellie, if we advance today/tonight, will you be around?

Heat play the Mavwrecks at 6:30 CT and I can play during but would rather not. Other times are totally fine.

Top Bottom