• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

DJ Bowser

So we have a Brent vs Bowser Draft Champions Finals.

Day off? Able to play during the day today or what nots?

Yessir. I'm around most of the day.

My boss offered me the night off when my voice was absolutely trashed by 11:30 last night, but I'll likely be working around 4:30 PM anyhow.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I had watched the first part when it came out and was like "hm, this actually looks like a cool, fast adventure game I'll just play it." Then they were talking so much about it this week that I just had to watch the rest of the videos. I just got to the part with the doll burning.

This is a legit good game!

DJ Bowser

Considering Drizz woke up at 2pm YESTERDAY and last night was New Years, that shit won't get done until tomorrow.

SIM IT.

Also, GG(s) Brent.

Yay, DC!

brentech

injuries are off this week anyway because someone forgot to turn them back on after preseason
zsLfGcY.gif

my bro is visiting and I'm watching this Ohio State game

haven't heard anything from pete though

as others already said, i recommend you take the sim-win. remember how hot you were last season before the CPU vikes started your downward spiral into oblivion?

injuries are off this week anyway because someone forgot to turn them back on after preseason

i realized shortly after the first few games started but didnt think it was fair for a couple of the games to be played without injury and everyone else WITH injury. think of week 1 as an injury-free zone for all!

BigAT

Well I've already listened to more Avril Lavigne in 2016 than I did in all of 2015, so this year is off to a pretty great start.

DCX

DCX
Greg, that is true. Hot Pursuit is pretty good.

Drive club is king. Well until maybe GT comes out.

DCX

Top Bottom