• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

McDonalds now serves breakfast all day.

Emoji-HeartEyes.png
Emoji-HeartEyes.png
Emoji-HeartEyes.png
Emoji-HeartEyes.png
Emoji-HeartEyes.png

I played a couple MUT games and had no noticeable lag at all. That means it's on you, Frenchie!

I've played like 30 head to head games and aside from the normal madden online delay I've had no complaints!

you played those against the computer

what a twist

Preach!

So when do we think the league is starting? Waiting for an EA patch and final rosters?

Patch should be out this coming week

Yeah both for sure

There's still 4 teams up for grabs. AT/Wellie and Drizz/Bowser need to play and we still need to assign Sickboy and Pete teams

Sickboy is the saints

Titans Cowboys Steelers are left then

I would feel bad for whoever gets the Tits but soka made them look like the jimmy Johnson Cowboys last season so who knows

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Eagles released QB Tim Tebow, per source.

What a great troll. Bravo, Chip.

lol right after you left i got rekt by these big ass hammer guys who multiplied :(

ill be back on in a bit, just had to do something. i'm almost at the end of the game so then i can play on the highest difficulty with you right?

Smokey

I think it's just that you can't get away with as much bullshit as last year's version

nope

mallet was literally missing wide open dudes, feet set, by about 50 feet

in MUT news I just completed Walter Jones Legends set. Might play a few games with him before the flip happens in AH!

Greg

does anyone give a shit about presentation except idiots and people that still think 2k5 is the best football game ever?

the OBJ load screen before you can actually press a button to start another 20 loads
the load into an actual game
the intro sequence
whatever takes place before kickoff
those fucking QB videos that play at the start of every game
lineup graphics
anything that happens at halftime
anything that happens during penalties
anything that happens during a challenge
player highlight reels
the long pause during timeouts
the unskippable big stat board everyone runs past at the end of the game
the game telling you what you won before you exit only for it to tell you again what you won

does anyone give a shit about presentation except idiots and people that still think 2k5 is the best football game ever?

the OBJ load screen before you can actually press a button to start another 20 loads
the load into an actual game
the intro sequence
whatever takes place before kickoff
those fucking QB videos that play at the start of every game
lineup graphics
anything that happens at halftime
anything that happens during penalties
anything that happens during a challenge
player highlight reels
the long pause during timeouts
the unskippable big stat board everyone runs past at the end of the game
the game telling you what you won before you exit only for it to tell you again what you won

thank god most of this shit is disabled in head to head/CCM league play! but it is annoying when i played my few games of MUT. a game that should have taken like 10 mins max against the cpu (i always turn chew clock on) takes double because i can't skip shit

Bro are you implying it isn't?

I'll fuckin wrek u m8

play me in madden

Greg

nope

mallet was literally missing wide open dudes, feet set, by about 50 feet

in MUT news I just completed Walter Jones Legends set. Might play a few games with him before the flip happens in AH!
I noticed even if you're set perfectly, if you try any kind of lead (I forgot whatever they call it just pointing the direction you want the throw) it's really hit or miss

you would think more input would lead to better results if chosen correctly, but it feels more like a gamble than anything with a lesser QB
thank god most of this shit is disabled in head to head/CCM league play! but it is annoying when i played my few games of MUT. a game that should have taken like 10 mins max against the cpu (i always turn chew clock on) takes double because i can't skip shit
yeah, I could see if it was in place to mask loads or whatever, but considering they do away with most of it in online games I think it's in there just to piss me off

Top Bottom