• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Sanjuro

Never had their breakfast, but I put Whataburger / Wendy's pretty close in terms of one another. I'd prefer going to either over the competition more often than not.

Pumpkin spice coffee season, boys!!

cant wait for TI6 so we can take bro trips together to starbucks

smile.gif
smile.gif

yo

tyrod taylor is a football outsiders elite in MUT

85 OVR

HOW YA FEEL

lol I want that Elite Michael Vick but I've only seen two in the Auction House the last two days and both were over a million stubs.

When you gonna stop ducking the Crimson Tide? We're a completely different team since the last game.

Fuck that game changer pack is 100,000 coins. You a MUT millionaire yet, Smokey?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got the flashback desean jackson in the draft champions. Man that motherfucker destroys corners

Having JJ Watt and 2000 Jason Taylor was a lot of fun. draft champions is better than MUT to me. Stays fresh and matchups are always fair. Just can't play friends.

Smokey

lol I want that Elite Michael Vick but I've only seen two in the Auction House the last two days and both were over a million stubs.

When you gonna stop ducking the Crimson Tide? We're a completely different team since the last game.

Fuck that game changer pack is 100,000 coins. You a MUT millionaire yet, Smokey?

232k because i've sold some things.

if you want a rematch against HTX FLIPGATES come get rekt

elite tyrod taylor awaits

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Having JJ Watt and 2000 Jason Taylor was a lot of fun. draft champions is better than MUT to me. Stays fresh and matchups are always fair. Just can't play friends.

Not being able to do a simultaneous draft and playing against friends seems real dumb.

Alex Navarro was on the beastcast speaking about how he talked to the lead director and how they are trying to basically undo all the old legacy code that they keep building on top of. Which was a nice thing to hear. I think alot of the issues every year stem from that shit.

brentech

Not being able to do a simultaneous draft and playing against friends seems real dumb.

Alex Navarro was on the beastcast speaking about how he talked to the lead director and how they are trying to basically undo all the old legacy code that they keep building on top of. Which was a nice thing to hear. I think alot of the issues every year stem from that shit.
before release when they did the twitch stream, the game play crew kept on mentioning the legacy code and all the things they were doing and hoping to do in the future. acknowledging that they didn't get it done this game is actually a positive step for that team.

DJ Bowser

Says the guy who eats assholes
Bowser only eats second hand Taco Bell..
HOLLA!

It's an unfortunate dilemma. I had an extended health kick and now seemingly every time I have greasy food or anything fried, within an hour or two I get bloated and sluggish. I think I end up getting a fever too.

I've never had any negative effects from eating asshole- except maybe bad breath.

HOLLA!

It's an unfortunate dilemma. I had an extended health kick and now seemingly every time I have greasy food or anything fried, within an hour or two I get bloated and sluggish. I think I end up getting a fever too.

I've never had any negative effects from eating asshole- except maybe bad breath.
Let's go

Smokey

HOLLA!

this stank mafucka smh

go brush your teeth

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
I think this latest roster update corrupted my save file? is that possible? everytime I try to load my franchise the game hangs on the spinning football background and it never loads.

Smokey

is anybody on madden

come join this MUT party me and crimson have been in after i destroyed the crimson tide

edit: does anybody have a jacoby fucking jones captain card to part with? LJ?

this dude is going for 30k in the AH and i'm close to completing the Chargers captain set

Top Bottom