• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

I noticed even if you're set perfectly, if you try any kind of lead (I forgot whatever they call it just pointing the direction you want the throw) it's really hit or miss

you would think more input would lead to better results if chosen correctly, but it feels more like a gamble than anything with a lesser QB

yeah, I could see if it was in place to mask loads or whatever, but considering they do away with most of it in online games I think it's in there just to piss me off

its just there because i bet some people will get frustrated with the boredom of getting points from playing the CPU and EA is hoping they'll just pay real money for coins

Good game. Old man Boldin doing work!

DCX

gg brah. matt ryan was shredding me early and often. i was throwing the kitchen sink at you and couldn't buy an incompletion until late. falcons are a dangerous team in the passing game but your OL run blocking was awful.

also, boldin (and other non speedsters) can be viable with the new catch system. well they were viable last year too but someone like boldin, who has a high catch in traffic rating, can be even more valuable

DCX

DCX
I will start Coleman and not Freeman but yea, my oline stinks in the run game. Something I have to try to fix early on.

I agree that the new catch mechanics will help older players stick around and not hit the 30 year old grave yard!

DCX

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
I don't mean to constantly complain about problems here, but I can't even load the game. It's stuck on "reading storage device" and the start of the game and won't get passed it. I decided to leave it running and ran to do some errands. An hour later it's still no better.

it's just shitty cause I really enjoy this year's game. but come on man

I don't mean to constantly complain about problems here, but I can't even load the game. It's stuck on "reading storage device" and the start of the game and won't get passed it. I decided to leave it running and ran to do some errands. An hour later it's still no better.

it's just shitty cause I really enjoy this year's game. but come on man

wtf

i'm assuming your other games will load?

i would recommend to delete the game and reinstall. i know soka had a problem last year where he couldn't get the game to start and had to delete/reinstall it

brentech

This shit is great. http://streamable.com/b006
Cowboy calling out Conor for saying that he'll wipe up 145 and then move to 155 and take out that division. Says he hasn't beat anyone....while sitting right next to the guy that he just beat for the interm belt. That reaction

laugh.gif

eznark

Banned
Anyone try playing local mp? Its hitchy as all fuck, studio cuts out and the game just stood for seconds at a time.

LJ11

GG LJ

I actually thought we were just going to tie after the first OT

Nah, it keeps going. Got lucky on a bunch of throws late in the game. Manually caught a few too, no idea where we stand on it. Gurley is a beast, but Campbell was wrecking me all game.

Nah, it keeps going. Got lucky on a bunch of throws late in the game. Manually caught a few too, no idea where we stand on it. Gurley is a beast, but Campbell was wrecking me all game.

Everything is allowed now. A lot of my miracle grabs were me just telling them to possession catch. Dumb shit game says to aggressively catch everything!

Does anybody want to DOTA

DCX

DCX
I pressed the wrong button, I wanted to receive in overtime :( Stupid xbox controller! Also Julio Jones is OP. GG
I thought it was odd you gave me the ball but I was in super choke mode so maybe it was the right move.

Gg brother

DCX

Sokantish

I thought it was odd you gave me the ball but I was in super choke mode so maybe it was the right move.

Gg brother

DCX

Yeah, I can't believe I even got to overtime with being down 24-3 in the fourth quarter. I was just glad I made it look close

Top Bottom