• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

brentech

I finally got a D3 gift drop for eznark and splat.
Got a set rings for the moment that are kind of ho-hum since they have no socket. Really need my second set piece of Marauder's gear so I can have all the companion pets out at once.

I think the highest level of greater rift that I can do solo right now is 15. I finished it with 19 seconds left.

BigAT

In my defense, this was not meant as a one meal thing. I don't get Taco Bell very often since there isn't one especially close to me (thank god, I don't know if I could resist), so this is more of a load up for lunch and then dinner later type of thing.

That being said, $7 is still an obscene amount of Taco Bell for one meal.

Sanjuro

In my defense, this was not meant as a one meal thing. I don't get Taco Bell very often since there isn't one especially close to me (thank god, I don't know if I could resist), so this is more of a load up for lunch and then dinner later type of thing.

If you get the meal, $7 is about the standard at most of the places.

I usually get a few cheaper priced items there.

Taco Bell Happier Hour, get two griller and a drink for $3.40 or whatever.

Even when I've been high/drunk/hungover I have not spent double digits on fast food.

Sanjuro

Taco Bell Happier Hour, get two griller and a drink for $3.40 or whatever.

Even when I've been high/drunk/hungover I have not spent double digits on fast food.

The latter is usually when I spend the most on fast food. If I have nothing to snack on, I rather get more than less.

How many Doritos tacos did you get, AT?

The correct answer is at least 5

Also ghost pepper griller is somewhat legit. Got some nice heat to it. It would probably kill bob. Still doesn't deserve the ghost pepper name tho

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Also ghost pepper griller is somewhat legit. Got some nice heat to it. It would probably kill bob. Still doesn't deserve the ghost pepper name tho

I was thinking the same thing eating those Hot BBQ wings yesterday.

And they arent even hot!

If you carry the ghost pepper name and you're not hot I don't want to even bother.

The first time I had it was in some Thai dish I think. I took one bite and then I thought my face melted.

I don't see how y'all can eat Taco Bell especially if you live in Texas or SOCAL where you can get real Mexican food instead of that disgusting shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1107122

A 17-year-old boy died after reportedly playing an online computer game for 22 days straight. The young man had broken his leg and was bored at home, using video games to pass the time.

The teen, known as Rustam, only stopped playing Defence of the Ancients when he had to sleep and eat. According to investigators, the teen spent more than 2,000 hours playing the game in the past year and a half.
Doctors say that Rustam may have died from second class syndrome, thrombosis. This occurs when people stay still for a long period of time without moving around to keep blood flowing. Police spokesperson Svetlana Abramova said:

I should go ahead and delete DOTA

Smokey

Reheating taco bell?

Bruh

I don't see how y'all can eat Taco Bell especially if you live in Texas or SOCAL where you can get real Mexican food instead of that disgusting shit.[/URL]

But you can't get real Mexican at a drive through!

Reheating taco bell?

Bruh

I thought the exact same thing. I can stand Taco Bell if I just got it, but after putting that shit in the microwave mang...

Remember when Bob said his mouth was on fire from the cajun fries at Five Guys?

LMAO

Will never be forgotten

I don't see how y'all can eat Taco Bell especially if you live in Texas or SOCAL where you can get real Mexican food instead of that disgusting shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1107122

Taco Bell is largely reserved for when its too late at night to get anything better. Or for something cheap and quick.

fuck off EA no one felt this

I think it was Pasta Padre saying people think it was balanced.

BigAT

Says the guy who eats assholes

Bowser only eats second hand Taco Bell.

How many Doritos tacos did you get, AT?

The correct answer is at least 5

0. I was incredibly disappointed by those. They barely taste like Doritos at all and you're just left with gross dusty hands for no reason. I feel like they should have just tossed a couple of actual Dorito chips in a taco and they would be so much better.

Sanjuro

Most of those chains are in limited areas though. :-

Sometimes I just get cheap shit, but my usual go to late is a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Wendy's.

Top Bottom