• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
As soon as EA releases the patch, which some speculate will be this coming week
Ok. If that is the lot o draw I am ok with the steelers. Bell, Brown, Bryant, Bell are some nice pieces. As always I can figure out the defense and the OL as the seasons progress.

I am super excited to use Bell and my first ever crack at a 3-4 D.

Ok. If that is the lot o draw I am ok with the steelers. Bell, Brown, Bryant, Bell are some nice pieces. As always I can figure out the defense and the OL as the seasons progress.

I am super excited to use Bell and my first ever crack at a 3-4 D.
Would you prefer to have the team that is quarter backed by Carson Palmer

Smokey

Smokey, I tried all weekend to get Jacoby, no dice. The man keeps giving you reasons to hate!

I bought him out right -_-

I can complete the Chargers captain set now, but haven't because i'd have to give up Flowers and others to do it. I'm 3 away from completing Bengals set , and they are all 70 rated players that are being price gouged like crazy.

LJ11

I bought him out right -_-

I can complete the Chargers captain set now, but haven't because i'd have to give up Flowers and others to do it. I'm 3 away from completing Bengals set , and they are all 70 rated players that are being proce gouged like crazy.

Cool. I got Escobar for the Cowboys for 400 coins. Sold him for 45k, couldn't help it. At one point I had all the rare cards for the Cowboys set.

Let me know if you need anyone else, I'll keep my eyes out.

brentech

I actually just bought interstellar on bluray from Amazon. Bonus deal of the day@ 8.99
Saw it in theater when it released and enjoyed it then and still do, but understand complaints people have. Definitely not a story masterpiece, but I'm a sucker for space.

Been waiting for GotG 3D bluray to get a sale. Best 3d movie I've ever seen.

$300 off surface pro 3's right now

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck must resist

dac15_face.gif

anyone up for a game of john madden simulation football video game?

Just got home from a long trip to Denali, exciting to get back to some gaming

PSN: Sully907

Nightz

Picked up Metal Gear today. I have no idea what's going on in the story, but the gameplay itself is pretty awesome.

Top Bottom