• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

Greg

are these 'bosses' in the style challenges supposed to be a joke?

a challenge where you're supposed to stop the rush with 10 seconds to go and RG3 drops back to pass and gets sacked instead

a long pass challenge that starts you in FG range with seconds to go when you're only down by 1

Smokey

a challenge where you're supposed to stop the rush with 10 seconds to go and RG3 drops back to pass and gets sacked instead

a long pass challenge that starts you in FG range with seconds to go when you're only down by 1

thought you were done breh

mmhmm

Play mgs v instead

brentech

Just drafted in Draft Champions...my D line: Cliff Avril, John Randle, Suh, JJ Watt. Gooood luck.

My QB is Austin Davis, fml

brentech

I actually haven't had one yet this year. last year i'd see them now and then. whoa, I just had an illegal touching called against the cpu. My defender bumped him out of bounds and then he ran down the sideline still out of bounds until the ball arrived, lol.

Greg

thought you were done breh

mmhmm
I took a 5-day break!

once I realized I could skip the bullshit difficulty levels in the gauntlet and that I had enough style rating for those challenges without having to work the auction house, I started chipping away at those

Play mgs v instead
didn't buy it!

Anyone else getting tons of personal foul calls (in their favor) on sideline tackles?
I've had 3 while scrambling with the QB, but that's it

Does anybody want to play a game

And every time I do a new draft champions game, I ALWAYS fuck up the first kick because I'm so used to the All-Madden timing that it will get to like 25%.

Bread

Banned

:jnc

I kind of feel compelled to buy halo 5 even though I have minimal interest because there isn't anything else I would possibly think about buying on xbone this year. What a sad story :(

BigAT

Some guy triggered the encroachment glitch on me 4 times last night, still won , but fucking come on ea!

rage.gif

Mario Maker - 50
NHL - 60
NBA - 80

I miiight get FIFA but that may just come when it hits its first sale because those three will satisfy me for a long time.

And then there's Battlefront, Mario Tennis, Star Fox...god damn it

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Quality of the game is irrelevant. Not getting out proper rosters before the NFL season starts is stupid.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
At first thought i was gonna say fuck the rosters we can make our own cuts. But we might as well wait. There have been a decent amount of trades the past week or two that i dont feel like doing manually.

Top Bottom