• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread: DOTA says

just as a heads up, bob is going to give the league a go and see how his scheduling is. but if he can't schedule his games conveniently he'll have to drop and we'll have to find a replacement.... so we'll see!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We'll have to figure out what we want to do with free agency once the rosters come out. I think the ideas are largely dependent on the list and ratings of those guys.

At first thought i was gonna say fuck the rosters we can make our own cuts. But we might as well wait. There have been a decent amount of trades the past week or two that i dont feel like doing manually.

Yeah I need those darn conditional picks for Christine Michael!

?

474.gif
Yea i guess theres no way to actually trigger it, it just happened so damn much in that game he might as well have

Greg

didn't even get the time to play a full half of the FIFA 16 demo, but it looked like the players were moving at 1.5x speed

weird

looking forward to giving it a chance later

Striker

madden patch is out tomorrow but the roster updates aren't out until friday :(
At least it's soon! lol

Whether or not I'm in this, I still plan on starting up a franchise and get some games under my belt. May as well use the Bears just in case!

The tall and athletic WR's will probably be monstrous this year. Guys like Julio, Dez, Calvin, AJ, Marshall.

eznark

Banned
So if I didn't like MGS4 very much
(or 3 or 2)
should I still check out MGS5?

I watched the quick look to see if the gameplay would be enough and I don't think so. I tried to do the same with the PSP game that this one is sort of based on and I didn't think the game itself was able to carry the package.

Plus have you seen how they objectify women?

BigAT

I watched the quick look to see if the gameplay would be enough and I don't think so. I tried to do the same with the PSP game that this one is sort of based on and I didn't think the game itself was able to carry the package.

Plus have you seen how they objectify women?

You can't even make Snake a girl!

If you didn't even like 3, just don't bother. Though who the fuck doesn't like 3?

Hated the writing/story of 2 and 4, hated the gameplay of 3. The camera made for some really awful areas, I never even beat it.

Patch is out

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/title-update-1?cid=43225

GAMEPLAY

Addressed issue where AI defenders would get encroachment penalties after random huddle breaks and occasionally during the no-huddle offense

Addressed rare issue where receivers were called down by contact even when they weren’t being touched

Addressed quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs

CONNECTED FRANCHISE

Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost

Tuned regression for offensive linemen

Tuned rookie deep accuracy rating

Tuned supersim stats where pocket quarterbacks were generating too many rushing attempts

Addressed issue where team could sign elite free agents for a low amount

Addressed issue where some free agents would disappear from the free agent pool

MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM

Addressed a rare issue where certain items would not have an image

OTHER

Addressed issue where the commentary line and presentation would repeat for a quarterback who returned from injury

Addressed a crash that could occur when using multiple controllers

Addressed a crash that could occur when exiting a game and the background video would continue to loop

Addressed general bugs and stability issues

So the big fix with ccm was offensive linemen?!

How about the fact that game prep still appears completely meaningless. yes spend all your game prep for 100 fucking XP

I just randomly started a franchise, we will see how effective the super sim is now
Hey it would be nice if we could skip these stupid fucking cutscenes before the game

Completely super simmed a Packers-Bears CCM game, and these are the results:

GB : 65 passes attempted, 45 runs attempted
CHI : 43 passes attempted, 45 runs attempted

This was with 10 minute quarters.

They didn't fix dick.

Top Bottom